YouTube

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by acessential, Apr 1, 2016.

1. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So I have a Netflix account just like everyone else, but I haven't really binge watched a television series in a long time. Mostly because I actively avoid it. Once I watch a series I'm interested in, I get consumed by it and can spend hours watching it. It becomes my life. Productivity lost. YouTube channels from independent content creators are a good alternative because the videos are shorter and they're not sequential so you don't always have to watch it to find out what happens next. Plus, short 5-15 minute videos are nice study breaks. What are some of your favorite YouTube Channels? Here are some of mine:

One of my current favorites is Swoozie. He's an excellent storyteller. He has the ability to make the most mundane activities sound interesting. And he's quite attractive. I've seen a few of his videos over the years, but didn't start actively watching his channel until recently.

I love science, nerdy, intellectual shit, so anything that falls into that category, I'll probably watch. One of my favorites is Vsauce.

Crash Course is awesome as well. They have a bunch of different subjects, all of which I enjoy, but I especially love their history series.

Boaxy, Lancer, redsai84 and 1 other person dapped this.
  2. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    I love YouTube and have become slightly obsessed with the YouTube culture. I actually learn a lot about culture, about particular groups, I can get a fairly good sense of specific issues by watching YouTube videos and making contact with content creators. The State Department has actually launched a couple new divisions dedicated to monitoring content and sharing content on this kind of media. More and More Ambassadors are using YouTube to introduce themselves to the countries in which they will serve. YouTube is a space that is going big things and you can most definitely waste a lot of time too....

Here are some video. Who knows, maybe 15-20 years from now some CA user will post a video of me, but it will say "Black Gay US Ambassador BlackguyExecutive"

Gay US Ambassador John Berry

Gay US Ambassador Rufus Gifford

Gay US Ambassador Daniel Baer

Gay US Ambassador James Costos

Gay US Ambassador Ted Osius

Gay US Ambassador James Brewster

#2 BlackguyExecutive, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Boaxy and acessential dapped this.