Zombies: Still not real...yet!

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Tyroc, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Brothers trick sister with zombie attack after wisdom teeth surgery

This is the type of mean and funny family I grew up in.
    I like that she was like get me a knife but Fu@& that ho for choosing the cat!

Two older brothers pulled an epic prank on their little sister after she had her wisdom teeth taken out and was still feeling the effects of the dentist's drugs. COURTESY Cabot Phillips

Just a day after National Sibling Day flooded your Facebook feed with happy family photos, three brothers decided to celebrate their sister in a different way.

After their younger sister Millicent had her wisdom teeth removed, brothers Cabot, Hudson and Barrett Phillips convinced her that a zombie outbreak had hit their city. And, of course, they captured it all on video.

"The typical wisdom teeth videos are funny but we wanted to do something a little different, and thought the zombie aspect might be a fun twist," brother and instigator Cabot Phillips says. "We just didn't anticipate how expressive she would be, and how many one-liners she'd produce — even when terrified and in a drug-induced state."

We armed her, packed up the car and hit the road.

It's all on tape, and it's my favorite YouTube video we've ever made.

— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) April 11, 2016
    They even staged a Center for Disease Control warning over the radio that "State and local officials have reported cases of high fever, nausea, death and even cannibalism."

"A garden hoe isn't what we want," Millicent asks at one point, exasperated. "We have guns, why are you putting garden equipment in the car?"

The highlight of the clip? When her brother breaks it to her that they can only take one pet — the cat or the dog — with them to Mexico, where, apparently, they will be safe from zombies. Her livid response? "The cat, you idiot!"

From there, it only gets better.

Phillips says a ton of people are commenting on the video saying what a great companion Millicent would be in a zombie apocalypse.

"She's no pushover and does her fair share of pranking her older brothers so she understood that we couldn't pass up an opportunity like this," Phillips said. "She took it in stride and just wanted to sleep once she realized that she wasn't going to be eaten by any zombies."

Wonder what Millicent has in store for her brothers next.

itsumoconfused dapped this.
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I would like to know what drugs the dentists are giving these people. I had my wisdom teeth removed and I don't remember ANYTHING like what they're going through. I just got local f#$kin anesthesia, some pain, some gauze, and I took the damn train back home. Good insurance must be a blessing, man. smh

itsumoconfused dapped this.
  3. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Funfetti or Chocolate. "Why do we need that if zombies are coming?" That was my favorite part. I also wanted to cut her too when she chose the cat, as well.

Tyroc dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    "The cat, you idiot! The dogs the worst"
    :dead1::dead1:

alton dapped this.
  5. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    LMAO She said the dog was already dying

itsumoconfused, Tyroc and OckyDub dapped this.
  6. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm curious about that, too, because when they removed mine, they gave me zero meds. I thought I was going to be high as a kite. Instead, I was a whiny baby the days after surgery due to how swollen my face got.

Oh..... And sorry for the double post