2 mass shootings away from Trump

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by sekou, Jun 23, 2016.

1. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    As an outsider, looking in at the American political climate, I am amazed at the rise and dominance of Trump and the like minded. It seems to me that he feeds on the general fears of the people and with that, its direct link to fears of terrorism and mass shootings. Generally the levels of racism and xenophobia what is rearing its head there doesnt exist here in the Caribbean and I wonder if this always existed and was just kept subdued due to "political correctness" Trump the one digging it out.

It is all playing out like the movie " V for Vendetta" where it just takes one or two more shootings for the dominoes to fall and the rise of the Inevitable TRUMP.

Thoughts?

I-Stay-Woke, ColumbusGuy and alton dapped this.