Best Posts in Thread: Leslie Jones - "I Will Die Alone"

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Let's call a thing a thing. Leslie isn't the... Softest... looking heterosexual female. So I'm sure some of her perceived dying alone issue comes from the way people see her physically. She's got a very broad shape and her short blunt hair isn't going to be bringing them in in droves.

Yes. I said it.

I'm not saying she's ugly but she could use some softening up. Taking some of the shine off her face, not necessarily being covered in gloop. Short hair is fine but if she did a Judge Lynn Toler shape it would do wonders for her. Ladies can have short hair and look good. No weave needed.

There's a man or several out there for her but not everyone is going to be able to deal with her personality or job but Wendy Williams, Oprah, and even Omarossa can catch a peen. She'll be fine.

Boaxy, SB3, alton and 3 others dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I feel the same as she does at times...fearing dying alone; however I'm not gonna sit here and act like I don't see struggled face'd unattractive people with partners and families ALL THE TIME. A part of me felt like she was fishing for compliments.

[​IMG]

#1 OckyDub, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  3. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    She states, "I want everyone to know I post my real feelings because im a REAL person".

I dont care how much of a "real" person I am, I would NEVER utter those words. It baffles me how people still dont understand or believe in the power of the tongue. Hows does it benefit anyone to profess negative statements about their self or their life? Of course as humans we have our down days, but giving it power on a social media platform just seems counter productive to me.

#13 Omega Level, Feb 9, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Considering how savage people can be on social media I wouldn't express that kinda feeling on any social platform. You're just asking for trouble, especially if your a well known person. Trolls will come out of the woodwork to feast on your misery. Don't believe me? Just ask this guy. 394.jpeg