African Dating.

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Jai, May 30, 2023.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I was eating a bowl of pasta and I started thinking about Africa....Eating Italy and thinking about the Motherland...A mess I know....

Anyways, what I was wondering was about Africa and dating African men. I know this has been asked before but darn it....refresh.

Anyone still active ever date a man from Africa. Any location, Ghana or wherever.

What was it like?
    How is the sex?
    Are African man more reserved sexually?
    Do they generally prefer to be approached or like to chase boogina?

I know some parts of Africa are homophobic so that has to be a challenge?

Back in the day when I was younger I remember having some dudes from Ghana in our group and they were so responsible and friendly.

Franky dapped this.
  2. Franky

Franky Dreamer by day, Dreamer by night

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    About 2 years ago, I had my first experience "dating" an African man from Johannesburg, South Africa. I put dating in quotation marks because we met on a gay dating app for a "hookup" while he was in town for a week on business. Both of us are DL and don't typically have "traditional relationships" with other men.

We met at his hotel on his 2nd day in town with the intent to just hookup for sex but (to both of our surprise) we ended up having a stronger connection beyond just sex. We met again the next day for dinner and drinks and again the day after that to attend an NBA game and so on and so forth.

He mentioned during our conversations that he never has sex with other men while in Africa due to the widespread homophobia and violence that is often endorsed by the powers that be. Sexually, he was very shy (the first time we got together) so I had to be patient with him and found myself taking the lead on everything. He got more relaxed and comfortable throughout the rest of the week and really enjoyed himself more both inside and outside the hotel room.

We stayed in touch and we'd spend the week together whenever he came in town on business (usually every 2-3 months) but it kind of fizzled out after about a year. It was fun while it lasted though.

TreDaDon, Winston Smith and Jai dapped this.
  3. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think there are a few African dudes on the site who can give personal perspectives. I've dated/messed around with African dudes straight from the continent. Just like any other group, there's a lot of diversity. Ranging from being closeted to friends and family to being very open. I will say this though, based on my limited sample size, they are indeed some of the most well endowed men I've ever come across.

Winston Smith, Franky and Jai dapped this.
  4. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    You know it's crazy cause on YouTube the travelers be like, get out of America...they don't want you if ya Black....lol Then you carry you Homo-Black Self to Africa and they don't want you either...lol

Franky dapped this.
  5. blackzw

blackzw Lurker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    So I come back to the site just to change a bad password. Good see activity still happening in the forum. From Africa. Dated a diversity of nationalities. When Africans are matures enough into their own sexuality-wise can be a really beautiful thing. Maybe it's because every other nationality had a preconceived notion of who we were to ever really workout long-term.

Jai and Franky dapped this.
  6. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    You'll always get a peep out of me. Ill ask questions that have been asked just to ignite a spark or two.