Best Posts in Thread: American preacher killed on remote Indian island by a group of hunter-gatherers

1. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I mean, hell, even fiction writers understood the principle. Wasn’t Gene Roddenberry’s Prime Directive on Star Trek for Kirk and Picard not to go fucking around with other alien’s culture? This is just white imperialism by another name, but it’s supposed to be pitied and excused because it was in the name of some deity.

Like I said, the medical concern is very important. Even the previous Indian officials and anthropologists that had limited interaction with these people understood they needed shots, etc. to keep from harming them with viruses, etc. for which they had no immunity. This fucker ignored all protocol, especially medical, because arrogance made him think he was better than Indian officials, cause, you know, Americans and Westerners should be allowed to violate any foreign laws they wish (not...)

2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    eb9d559c-a964-42b6-8f48-312a28f9dfa6.gif
    I don't have an iota of sympathy for this muthafucka. He knew it was illegal to go to the island and contact this tribe. They tried to warn him away previously but he insisted on going there even though they made it clear they don't want any contact with outsiders. His death is the result of his own arrogance because he thought it was his duty to proselytize. Militant Christians just refuse to take no for an answer. So he got what he got.

mojoreece, alton, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.
  3. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received: