Any Bronies in The House??

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by cypher21, Oct 19, 2015.

1. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Soooo I'm just going to throw this out here for curiosity's sake but are there any My Little Ponies fans on here?? My friend has been getting me to watch as I've been hesitant to get into to it for obvious reasons but it's a fun little show especially when you have someone to watch it with.

[​IMG]

So if you are a Brony, when and why did you start watching the show and what about it pulled you in? Who's your favorite character??

Mine is Rarity!
    [​IMG]

#1 cypher21, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Jdudre dapped this.
  2. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Am a fan I wouldn't call my self a broiny though. I started watching for the simple fact that I love animation, of all types and even though I think this show can be very simplistic and overtly sweet it has a good message. I like the style of animation as well as the colors I also like the fact that bronies exists in of it self is amazing. Don't really have a favorite pony

cypher21 dapped this.
  3. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah it is amazing! I didn't really understand it at first but the show is pretty good. I wouldn't call myself a Brony either, but I am fan of the show! The animation style is unique, a lot of people like that the most.

4. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I am also fascinated by the whole bronie thing thoug