Ava Duvernay making a Sci-Fi Thriller!!

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by BlackOnyx1, Feb 8, 2016.

1. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    SAY WHAT?! Now listen word on the internet streets is that the Queen Ava Duvernay is in talks about making a Sci-Fi Thriller Film titled "Intelligent Life"! Also it is being said that Lupita Nyong'o is in talking about starring in the film so i wanna know from y'all who would you like to see in the black sci-fi thriller film?
    Me personally i would love to see Golden Brooks, Elise Neal, Paula Jai Parker, Countess Vaughn, Mo'Nique, Omar Epps, Boris Kodjoe, Morris Chestnut, Tommy Ford, Mike Epps, and so many more!
    Straight from the source IGN: "
    BY LUCY O'BRIEN Star Wars: The Force Awakens and 12 Years a Slave actress Lupita Nyong'o is reportedly in talks to star in sci-fi thriller Intelligent Life, with Selma director Ava DuVernay circling to direct.

Intelligent Life will come from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Entertainment, from a script penned by Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow and collaborater Derek Connolly. THR reports that Nyong'o is currently in negotiations to star in the film, while DuVernay will receive an offer an offer to direct in the next 24 hours.

This isn't the only major offer DuVernay is currently fielding. Deadline reports that the director has also been offered the adaptation of Madelein L'Engle's classic book A Wrinkle in Time from Disney, from a script written by Frozen writer and co-director Jennifer Lee.

Intelligent Life centers on a U.N. worker in a dystopian future who falls in love with an alien. According to THR, its tone will be similar to Trevorrow's Safety Not Guaranteed." Link: The Force Awakens' Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Ava DuVernay Sci-Fi Thriller - IGN

2. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Idris Elba
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Angela Bassett

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  3. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    interesting i love Angela especially

grownman dapped this.
  4. madmoral

madmoral Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I want her job -_-

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  5. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    i know right she is killing it

6. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'd like to see Derek Luke, Sanaa Latham(who actually was in AVP), Tyler James Williams, Anthony Mackie, or Viola Davis in sci-fi. But I'd definitely think there needs to be more black people in sci-fi both in front of and behind the camera. As a matter of fact I'd like to see a sci-fi movie or TV show with a mostly or even all black cast.

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.
  7. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    good thing i'm here in the world to make that vision come true one day hopefully

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.