Can Any of You Remember The Story Leading Up To Your First Kiss With Another Man?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nigerian Prince, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    As many of you know that frequent the site on the regular, I am a 27 year old virgin. Haven't done a thing with another man except groping male exotic dancers in ATL lol.

But I wonder at times what would it be like to kiss another man... will I lose my mind and want men even more? Will it just be like the cordial corporate America handshake? I wonder. Sounds crazy but I am curious to know what it was like when you guys kissed a man for the first time.

Do you think it solidified your stance in your homosexuality or bisexuality?

How did you feel afterwards? Did your first kiss lead to much more in that same moment?

Tell me! I am curious!

JohnDoe dapped this.
  2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    My first time was awesome. It was a first "date" during my early exploratory days; I was inexperienced with guys and so was he. We had a good evening with each other and the kissing kinda just happened. (I didn't come to terms with my sexuality until I actually developed emotional feelings for guys.) Kissing just makes me really HORNY, so yes, that experience led to more in that moment. That conversation would need to take place in the Locker ROom, tho. Lol.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Just pucker up and kiss someone already!! It won't get you pregnant lol.

I don't think it "solidified" anything for me.

When it happens for you, you'll find the anticipation is more vast in your mind than the actual resulting act.

But are you going to give us a sign on that fateful day? Nothing extreme. Like when Scott Adams signaled to his readers that his comic character Dilbert had gotten laid because he drew his necktie straight instead of curled lol.

4. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It was a gradual build up over time. The most intense part was simply holding his hand. (Mind you, I was 15 at the time, so that was probably all the hormones). We were sitting in chairs side by side. I got really warm and my heart started racing. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I told him I had never kissed a guy or girl like "that" before. He wanted to show me. It was kinda sloppy. Dude stuck his tongue down my throat immediately. In hindsight, that was gross. But in the moment, I didn't mind. Kissing a dude definitely felt natural. Wanted to do it again. But good thing I've learned to kiss better since then.

5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    Error

#6 SB3, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    18th bday. We were drunk off of st ides special brew (shouts out if u know about this throwback).

Only gay men will have more diks sucked than men kissed. Smh

I say this, because we had been sucking each other off for the past 6 mos, but apparently, kissing was reserved for special occasions. Thought it made us 'less gay'.

Nigerian Prince and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  8. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ahh St Ides...the end of the innocence...your first kiss...my first diss (threw away away all my O'Shea cds out of young hotep cultural disgust lol)

SB3 dapped this.
  9. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    My first gay kiss was when I was 18 years old outside this nightclub in the pouring rain with a guy who became my first BF. What we did was so public and I was so scared someone would see us but at the same time it was quite possibly the most romantic experience I have ever had but it unlocked some powerful feelings and I certainly wanted to do more after our very public and wet makeout session. Oh to be 18 again, with no fucks given...

[​IMG]

Nigerian Prince and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  10. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    I saw him standing over there.
    I was like, "That ass fat."
    He was like, "This ass?"
    And I was like, "Yeh, that ass."

...Then we did that shit.

11. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Lol...this always trips me out cuz I'm a kisser and would rather do that--IF i'm feeling you like that. But the thing is, you don't wanna kiss a face you aren't attracted to. On the other hand, an attractive piece is definitely kissable and there are more attractive pieces than there are attractive faces, so there you go. lmao.

12. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    LOL! I'm waiting for that story!

13. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Damn at 15 I was just playing video games lol. I was so sheltered and very much in the church and a goody two shoes.

Awesome that it felt natural.

acessential dapped this.
  14. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That's interesting way of looking at things but yeah I have met gays who hook up. During hook ups it is all about suck*ng and fuck*ng. They do without the kissing.

15. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That is pretty awesome! Very romantic

16. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    (In my Judge Judy voice, "I don't believe you! Liar Liar Pants on Fire!") LOL. was it really that word exchange tho? I mean... c'mon man!

17. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    Nah, I'm just fucking with you. It was sophomore year or the summer before at some Kappa house party. It was a group of us niggas and some girls and we just played stupid card/drinking games: have you ever this, run outside this, go kiss this, etc.

18. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    4 years ago, newly single and going about average gym life. so i invested most of my days into gym and video games posting happenings of both to facebook. A once in a while gym partner, a very burly gym army guy saw one of my game posts and brought it up one day that we should play. I took nothing from it and passed it off as just one of one of the guys coming over to chill...... :jawalrus: though the dude was above average hot ..... could just be the army physique who knows.:patrice: Any who he came over the day and chilled played call of duty well into the night, I gave up and decided to sleep . I live in a studio and its a one bed and 1 couch situation. so i said hey man if you are staying just make yourself comfortable then went to sleep. The middle of the night i rolled over to find someone blocking me mid roll ended up bucking up on his chest. .... mid confusion i just passed it off mid sleep and went back to sleep. next thing i know my hand was on dudes chest and then i was like shit ... he woke up at that point and said it was cool. next thing I know....... i said fuck it and took the chance and kissed him. to my surprise kissed back and this is me mid shock like this dude isnt supposed to be like this cpnoway:dead1: dude had a pair of lips...... slow soft kisser..... to this day never had a kiss as good as that. 100dap:nerd:

19. Nigerian Prince

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    WOW what a story!

20. sekou

sekou I be Jamaican
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    yeah tell me about it

21. DC.

DC.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Okay mines was when I was in junior high. I was twelve and in 8th grade and there was this boy I was crushing on hard, and I knew him well he had the same mutual friends and he went to the same elementary school as me and he also lived a few blocks away. A few friends knew I was gay because I had came out at that time and I guess news got to him and he at first avoided me which kind of hurt me at first. Then soon after we were in private and he told me he's always liked me always found me attractive but he's struggling because of his catholic upbringing and we kissed soon after.

I always say the way I know I have a true connection with a guy besides having multiple layers of things to talk about with them is it's in the kiss you share with them. "Every kiss begins with Kay" im just playing lol. But I do feel connections are in the kiss. But soon after me and him spending time together he avoided me even harder and then he moved away and as a little teenybopper at the time it hurt me. But god turns things around some years later because back in 2012, he added me through Facebook and he told me how sorry he was all Those years ago and how he didn't realize how much of a great guy I was back then because we were kids and stupid lol. And I already forgave him prior to that phone call but it definitely helped getting that closure.

It definitely solidified my stance on my determination of my sexuality to actually experience a moment with a god and stay solidified within it. Like even wth my first boyfriend when we kissed I remember calling my cousin up and telling her and I was just like "yeah me and him gonna date get ready" and we did for about a year and a half.

22. Bige0804@Yahoo. Com

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    First time my gym buddy attempted to kiss me, I pushed away, what the heck dude. I was just getting comfortable touching a dudes body in massage. Wasn't ready for that kiss. Over time was more open to exploring kissing, it feels passionate, more so than just other body contact. For me, took time to accept my next phase in life that would entail only attraction to a dude, sharing strength and masculinity. In that now, dating, kissing and passion is a must over casual encounters

23. Nicholan

Nicholan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    For your first time kissing another man, I think it depends on whether you're kissing someone who is a good kisser or not, lol. Over the past few years I realized that for me, that matters a LOT! I'm almost 29 years old and I've never had "full blown sex," but I have kissed quite a few guys over the years--some good, some bad...

My first real kiss that I can recall was good! I believe I was 20 years old. It happened in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot, haha. Depending on your mood, I think sometimes kissing is just as fulfilling as sex would be. Like someone else said, it does get you really turned on lol. But yes, my first kiss solidified the fact that I was strictly attracted to men! :)