Conservative Women Are Now Using Feminism to Attack Cory Booker?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Jan 18, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Corey Booker's 'mansplaining'

'disgusted by Cory Booker's treatment of DHS Secretary'

2. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Was Corey Booker over the top and grand-standing? Yes - I hope his passion was genuine because it come off otherwise to me.

Was he mansplaining? No. I'm not even sure why she brought that up and it's a prime example of how women want gender equality on their terms.

All in all, there's a way to get someone together and remain professional- Kamala Harris did it in the same hearing, Corey did not. Senator Harris read her her rights but only Corey is in the hotseat. He did come off as overly emotional and that's the quickest way to get white folks to shut down and dismiss your position.

Good post Ocky

Cyrus-Brooks, OckyDub and I-Stay-Woke dapped this.