Depression

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by Jdudre, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Relationship:
    Single
    Dating:
    Single
    @grownman @SB3 @NikR @Jdudre @ColumbusGuy Thank you for your condolences. Despite the loss of my brother, I am in a decent frame of mind. I will never understand his decision. Yet, I try not to dwell on why he took his life which, for me, makes dealing with the grief less of a burden. In addition, I try to focus on the many great years that he was in my life and on his abundance of outstanding qualities. I tell myself that he did his best for as long as he could; he simply couldn't conquer the darkness alone.

grownman and ColumbusGuy dapped this.