Detailed video analysis of Keith Scott Shooting

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Sep 25, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Detailed video analysis of the events right before and after the shooting.

I know this may come as a shock to those who view me as the site's BLM representative but in the case of the Scott shooting, I actually believe the police evidence and I think the video proves Scott did have gun.

While I now feel there was a gun, in my opinion, this encounter should have NEVER happened in the first place. Why is a man alone in his car smoking a blunt a threat to the public at that time? Having a gun in an open carry state should not be illegal for people of color and the police did not know his record (that's now all over the media) before they killed him. Keep in mind the chief of police himself said the videos he saw did not show Scott pointing the gun at police. What say you?

mojoreece dapped this.