EJ Johnson Realization.

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Lancer, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I stumbled upon EJ Johnson Instagram, Micheal Johnson son, and I.LOVE.HIM!!!
    I love people that are unapologetically themselves. He is a above 6ft big guy wearing 'bad girl Rihi fuck me now' thigh high boots, a Birkin Bag which can solve my financial crisis, and some bad ass shades. I guess he is on a TV show in the U.S? Not sure. His opulent life aside, which I would not mind, he has friends and MOST IMPORTANTLY THE LOVE OF HIS PARENTS. Growing up in Nigeria the thought of a life free of excruciating hate from the church, people, government, and most of all family is so foreign to me. Here is a guy that been surrounded by so much love for being himself, however that might manifest ( fully masculine or fabulously femme) that he is more comfortable in his own skin than I will ever be. I wonder if growing up with such parental love would have had such a huge difference on the person I am today? :yeshrug:
    Well such is life but in the mean time I will just keep staring at his Instagram and live my dream of acceptance through him.
    p.s; this is not a self pity thread, more of a self realization:)

LOL

Nigerian Prince and grownman dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    He has lost a huge amount of weight. I knew a guy who looked (pre weight loss) and acted like him. Dressed like that. I did not know him well and kept my distance a bit because he could go off and I did not want to get that wrath of his-plus we did not have much in common. He would say," If I want to walk down the street like it is a damn catwalk, I will!" and he frequently did lol. He got shit for it, but did not care.

I lucked out when it came to parents...they took it hard at first, but within a few years they adjusted. Hell just about a month ago I had a talk with my mom about some gay stuff, including the idea of 'gay voice'. I am very fortunate parentwise. They have never turned their backs on me.

It is hard for me to imagine noyt having their love and support. I guess I should count my blessings.

* I admit it...I laughed at those pics. If he is going to dress like a woman, at least dress like one with some taste. Can't believe he would leave the house in some of that stuff. Just being honest. (Bless his big gay queeny heart).

#2 ColumbusGuy, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Lancer and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    @Lancer not sure how it is where you are in Europe but come to America and you can do whatever you want my Nigerian brother.

Lancer dapped this.