Gabe Kepler is the new Phillies manager

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Nov 1, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    New Phillies manager Gabe Kapler has a loyal gay following

I laughed when I heard the news, because Kapler was a staple in the early days of Outsports in the beginning of the 2000s. We had a very active discussion board and the Hot Jocks section was the most popular section.

For some reason, pictures of Kapler, then still an MLB player, dominated the board. (Does Google Image search for Kapler and discovers the reason):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There were so many Kapler posts on the board that the late, great Joe Guckin (Joe in Philly on the board) started calling him “He Who Shall Not Be Named.” The name stuck and was used for years after.

This was before Kapler started blogging about the wonders of jerking off with coconut oil or the importance of tanning your balls. Along the way, Kapler became the Dodgers’ director of player development.

With the news that He Who Shall Not Be Named now manages his favorite baseball team, I imagine Joe in Philly is somewhere Up There rolling his eyes and cracking a smile.

mojoreece and BrentForays dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    http://kaplifestyle.com/2014/06/09/coconut-oil-beyond-cooking/

"You’re moisturized and smelling tropical, your teeth are white and your face looks like you’ve just visited a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. The sun has set, and the moon is out. Perhaps you have a friend nearby, perhaps it’s just you by your lonesome…well, this is awkward. I’ve promised you authenticity, honesty and openness. Take this how you wish and I’ll spare you the step by step. Coconut oil is the world’s greatest lubricant. I can’t help where your mind goes with this. Once the ball leaves the bat, I can’t steer it."

SB3 dapped this.
  3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I'm here for the Kapler of present day!