Greenleaf

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by cuspofbeauty, Jun 22, 2016.

1. cuspofbeauty

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Did anyone else catch this last night on OWN? Episode 2 comes on tonight

The Greenleaf family, which runs sprawling Memphis megachurch Calvary Fellowship World Ministries, appears to be a loving and caring clan. Beneath the surface, though, exists scandalous secrets and lies. Greed, adultery and sibling rivalry are among the issues that threaten to test the family's faith and tear the group apart. The scandalous happenings are uncovered by Grace, the estranged daughter of church leader Bishop James Greenleaf, when she returns home after a 20-year absence. Oprah Winfrey has a regular role on the show as Mavis, Grace's aunt.

2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I like the show. I thought it was good writing. Its really what her channel needs good written programming. I also cant wait for Ava Duvernay's new series. I was scared at 1st that it would be too Tyler Perryish. In fact its really a similar Tyler Perish theme but its really written in a waay better way. I hope as the channels grows in programming she continues to add quality written shows.​

cuspofbeauty dapped this.
  3. madmoral

madmoral Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Ava's show is so fucking beautiful, bro.

mojoreece dapped this.