How do you make the first move?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Je Ne Sais Quoi, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Je Ne Sais Quoi

Je Ne Sais Quoi I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.....
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Ok so I've been hanging out with a guy for a few months now. We go out to eat, we go shopping, we work out together and he comes over for movies and dinner at least 1-2 times a week. When he comes over and we're done watching tv or eating or whatever, we sometimes sit in awkward silence waiting for one another to make the first move. UNFORTUNATELY, neither of us has ever made the first move and it's killing me because I've been waiting on him to have sex (meaning, I haven't had sex with anyone else since me and him have become close). He always says that he really likes me and that he's so shy when he gets around me BUT I'm the same way. Whenever I'm in his presence, I act like a school boy because he's so cute and his mentality turns me on. What should I say to get things going? Should I make the first move? Should I just rip his pants off? Or should I stop being a horny little hoe and wait for it to happen organically? HELP, I'm horny and I want to make love lol cpnoway

2. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    Trust me, make the first move. It's already been a few months.Somebody has to do it. Wait for the right moment and kiss him next time yall are at the crib. Good luck.
    :salute:

3. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Bro, take a cue from Nike and Just Do It. For something to happen, "organically," SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN, meaning someone has to make a verbal or physical move. I'm assuming yall haven't kissed, so i would recommend a good night kiss at the door before yall part ways, and then take it from there. Y'all watch movies a lot, so spoon/cuddle, then take it from there. If you go to the movies, hold hands or put ur hand on his leg and take it from there...when u get home. (The darkness of the movies shoukd put u at ease a little.) Last but not least, you can pull the old, "so Wassup wit it," line and pull your dick out. Lol...that can be a bit crass, but the bottom line is to Just Do It. I missed out on a lotta booty for tryna to be too much of a gentleman. If both of yall are feeling it, just go for it.

Je Ne Sais Quoi dapped this.
  4. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Well he's coming over today so I will update you guys on what happens. lol I'm such a nervous dweeb

derrick-gordon-12327 dapped this.
  5. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    What you got planned? Hit me up if u need a pep talk. Lol

6. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Have you all talked about sex or relationships?

7. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    All of the time.

8. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    So what happened when he came over yesterday? If you're willing to share.

9. Je Ne Sais Quoi

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Sorry for the late response. We got drunk, made out and cuddled. It was cool

10. Nicholan

Nicholan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I mean--I think things should definitely happen organically, but SOMEONE is going to eventually have to make the first move lol. If he's that damn shy then you should just step up to the plate and go for it. Be smooth about it though. Nothing will happen that he doesn't want to happen. Especially reading that you said he likes you and you guys have already had discussions about sex/relationships--yeah go for it. lol

Keep us posted! Oh--and whatever happens, be safe. :)