how to handle ignorance

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by NikR, Apr 3, 2016.

1. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    It's a little out of context, but I'll re-purpose brother Barack's words.

Obama has caused his political enemies to go out of their way to try to self-destruct, I don't think everyone can count on this.

What do you think? Do you let people talk themselves into a noose or shut them down yourself?

Obama when folks want to advertise their ignorance let them talk.jpg

mojoreece and grownman dapped this.
  2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    I don't mind engaging in debates or friendly arguments but I agree with his stance, it's a waste of time and energy to argue with ignorance.
    I see it as a way of letting them take up space in my head and if we're that opposed then they are not worth the space.

3. redsai84

redsai84 For the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    i let them hang themselves i don't mind a good debate but i also don't see the point of debating with some one who will not change there view or at least meet you halfway.