Is Hillary Healthy?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Sep 11, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    You know the GOP is gonna have a field day with this. I hope she was just dehydrated or at least caught the Holy Ghost and needed to be helped by the deacons. This in addition to the constant coughing fits doesn't look good.

“During the ceremony, she felt overheated, so she departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better,” said Nick Merrill, a Clinton spokesman, noting that the Democratic presidential nominee appeared at the event near ground zero for 90 minutes before leaving.

Mrs. Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea, lives in Manhattan, a short drive from the former site of the twin towers.

At about 11:40 a.m., Mrs. Clinton, wearing sunglasses, emerged from the apartment in New York’s Flatiron district. She waved to onlookers and posed for pictures with a little girl on the sidewalk.

“I’m feeling great,” Mrs. Clinton said. “It’s a beautiful day in New York.”

Mrs. Clinton left in her motorcade without the group of reporters that is designated to travel with her in public. Mr. Merrill indicated that she returned to her Chappaqua, N.Y., residence after 1 p.m., but did not give an exact time.

Mrs. Clinton had arrived at the commemoration event around 8 a.m. and left at about 9:30. But for over an hour after that, her campaign would not offer any information about why she left early or where she was.

Video from the event taken by an attendee captured Mrs. Clinton struggling to steady herself and then stumbling as she stepped off a curb. She required assistance from two Secret Service agents to get into her van. The video, which was posted on Twitter, immediately ricocheted across the internet.

Jdudre dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I think ppl forget that both candidates are hitting the their 70s and above. Even Bernie Sanders who I would of voted for if he was still running is older than both Hillary 68 and Trump 70. The campaign is very toiling running here and there, long travel schedules, briefings, speaking engagements etc. She is probably exhausted you can tell when she speaks she always coughing. She ant no spring chicken. Plus if it was really hot outside like it is down south I know the feeling. Sometimes it gets so hot just walking outside makes me feel like Im about to fall out lol

ColumbusGuy, Winston Smith and Jdudre dapped this.
  3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Another non-story from an idiot mainstream media in a bullshit election cycle. It's also sexist. No one says shit about Trump or his health, hell, he does't even disclose health or financial information and gets a pass from the supposedly liberal (but overwhelmingly white male) media. Eisenhower had A NEAR FATAL HEART ATTACK in office, but everybody "liked Ike." The press was in cahoots with FDR and his minions to ensure that a president who was elected to FOUR FUCKING TERMS was NEVER seen in his wheelchair and to keep up the illusion that he could walk and wasn't totally crippled from the waist down. Kennedy was ON DRUGS in the White House from severe back problems, but don't say anything, Because: Camelot Bullshit. George W. Bush almost CHOKED AND DIED ALONE on a pretzel in the White House.

But let Secretary Clinton have one bad day after a high-heat summer...oh my god, scramble the fighter jets, it's armageddon! Criticize Clinton on her beliefs, actions, policies all you want, but I wish the media would actually start covering fucking REAL ISSUES and stories in this cycle instead of framing Clinton having a bad afternoon as "breaking news." That's exactly how CNN and MSNBC termed it when I got back and turned on the TV.

Where's @NikR? Doc, please chime in.

Not defending Clinton so much in my response as being OFFENDED by the mainstream media's bullshit complacency in keeping things ignorant and stupid on a Trump level. Trump and his racist ALT-Right buddies started this "she's too sick to serve" shit, and the media just ran with it, like it was some kind of real fucking story.

SMH

NikR and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  4. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Right and i had a fainting episode earlier this year and i'm much younger than her. These things happen but the mainstream press, joined by founders of masculine leaning gay websites, are busy churning out stories that make her look bad. SMH FYI, she had pneumonia according to her doctor so there ya go.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  5. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Completely disagree here.

Trump's health and his crack pot doctor were all over the news in the last couple of weeks. Where were you? Also, there aren't any vids of Trump getting light headed, needing help walking or having coughing fits. The only thing he coughs up is stupidity.

6. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    UPDATE:
    Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, personal physician to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton released a statement Sunday afternoon in the wake of Clinton’s attack of light-headedness during a morning ceremony remembering the victims of the terror attacks of Sep. 11, 2001.

CNN’s Dan Merica posted a section from Bardack’s statement on Twitter.

“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” the physician wrote. “On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics and advised to rest and modify her schedule.”

Get well you battle ax.

On the real pneumonia is nothing to play with. Also speaking from experience, I had a horrible cough that wouldn't go away and had to get put on an inhaler for weeks. She needs to rest up ASAP so she can be ready for the debates. This is what surrogates are for. I think she should release videos via the internet on a weekly basis as a way to supplement travel and speaking in front of large crowds which adds a strain to her already dusty throat.

[​IMG]

7. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Ho'l up...how am I making her look bad?
    [​IMG]

Winston Smith dapped this.
  8. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The man is ALREADY light-headed. You can't evidence a change, when you running on situation normal, now...

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  9. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Get well you battle ax.

As you can see folks, this is that rare occasion where Doc Ock and I disagree. I went all Jimmy Carter at the 1979 Peace Talks with Hillary and Ock is still feeling her like

Lol

10. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Dear @Nick Delmacy @RolandG @ColumbusGuy @Rico

Look, I'm voting for the lying "I ran off the plane ducking bullets" hag, Hillary Clinton. Please allow me to continue to call out her fuckeries and my general distaste and hatred for the dusty lunged wide-bottom woman in peace please.

I mean yall act like she is not one of the best dirtiest most honest lying politicians this country has ever created. She will always be King Boss B!tch....even if Trump wins.

11. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Don't be mentioning my ass in this thread...damn. you can mention the mfer's that have commented like @mojoreece that disagree with you. I have not said shit and did not even know this thread existed. Damn Ocky. You have turned me against that bitch so can that be enough? I just don't want Trump in there and will hold my nose while I vote for her as well.

Plus for all the other good reasons not to want Trump I do not want to have to pay up on the bets I have stupidly made regarding him winning or not. I have pretty much been MIA in politics except for a few comments here and there.

I am innocent I aint don shit!
    :franko1:

12. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    But for real, I had a cough for almost 10 years. It was so much a part of my life, I didn't even think i coughed anymore until my friends had to tell me you cough all day bruh. LOL

I get it though. It's much easier to post and dissect a video of Hillary doing the stankyleg while being propped up by the secret service than it is to talk about Trump not releasing any medical records, not releasing his taxes, not releasing any details about his foreign or domestic policy. It's all in fun but the american public is so stupid that they will care about someone having pneumonia more than someone who is completely inept and morally bankrupt like Trump.

OckyDub, Winston Smith and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  13. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Campaigning is brutal, no doubt. And Clinton has been pushing through relentlessly, but it's worth pointing out that Trump's MO is not in any way comparable to Clinton's. Most days he flies from New York to wherever he is going to appear, does one big rally, does not work a rope line or otherwise press the flesh, then gets back on his plane and flies home to NY. Hardly a hard row for him.
    I have been concerned from the outset two years ago that the Democrats were foolish to allow Clinton to clear the field because of her numerous vulnerabilities. You can ascribe her problems to a hyper-critical press all you want, but the fact is that people believe that where there's smoke there's fire.
    And now, crackpots like Giuliani look like they were right - in fact, it took today's episode to reveal the fact that was diagnosed with pneumonia a few days ago. For some folks this is just one more cover-up.
    Fact is we have a candidate who is now flying on a wing and a prayer and held together with baling wire and we all have to hold our breath until election day.

mojoreece, Winston Smith and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  14. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I want to know why the hell are they (not just Hillary) not nailing Trump to the wall right now with all of the crazy stuff he has said. It should be nonstop attack mode 24/7 until the damn election.

15. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking

Don't confuse my condemnation of media idiocy as a ringing endorsement.

#15 Winston Smith, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  16. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single

Jon-Stewart-Featured-Image.gif

Let's talk about what we're talking about. Some people on this site, as well as members of the MSM, want Donald Trump to be president. Full stop. It's not about experiencing an exciting horse race and it's definitely not out of concern for another human...it's about making sure that we all experience the purifying fire Trump will light. So Hillary needs to lose. Thus..."gasp! she's coughing! COUGHING! she was lightheaded! Lightheaded!" For this specific candidate, it's never about actual concern.

Now that I've answered the underlying question, I'll get to the health stuff.

Here's James Hamblin, a doctor who writes for The Atlantic, What It Means When Hillary Clinton Coughs (I read this about a week ago)

"There is no way to assess a person’s health without an ongoing, face-to-face patient-doctor relationship, and the most valuable information is a good doctor’s analysis.

As an outside observer, what would be concerning is a person who never coughs. And what is concerning is the standard through which this cough, in this particular person, is read as weakness."

For the record, I'm not too concerned about Hillary's health. Campaigning in the heat across the country is stressful on the body. And when you're stressed, you're more susceptible to community-acquired pneumonia, which she reportedly has. She'll get her Z-pack or levofloxacin and keep it moving. I won't get worked up until I hear that she has respiratory failure and is on a vent. I won't be concerned until I hear that Hillary has multiple cardiac and brain lesions caused by pulmonary nocardia and needs PICC placement so that she can receive for 24 weeks of meropenem.

tumblr_nwpc8uWn7y1so9cmbo1_400 bored.gif

View attachment 4173

#16 NikR, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    Winston Smith and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  17. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    The video of Clinton having cement in her shoes is funnier and is way more interesting than the video of Donald Trump swaying off beat to gospel music while pandering to Black people in an empty Black church, which is also a video I posted in the forums.

The people who question "is she healthy enough" while not questioning Trump on damn near anything; were never gonna vote for her regardless.

Hillary legs just gave way yesterday. The media has been and continues to talk about Trumps bigotry in addition to not releasing tax returns or medical records. Do they hammer it like Hillary's black lung coal miner induced cough or her emails....no, I don't think so.

18. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    In this election cycle I have seen one Trump supporter on this site.

19. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I'm still gonna get my jokes in. Hillary Clinton legs be like...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    you going straight to hell and I mean straight there. No road blocks, detours and your jockstrap will be soaked in premium diesel. Amen