...IS

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by grownman, Mar 20, 2016.

1. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I love watching Super Soul Sunday on Oprah Winfrey's OWN NETWORK. Well, usually towards of the end of her interviews with her guests-she asks one final question. She starts a sentence and the guest has to fill it. So, I thought maybe we could do the same thing here. I am going to start some questions and you answer based on your wisdom and life experiences.

Life is
    Love is
    Color is
    Sex is
    Body is
    Family is
    Friend is
    Money is
    World is
    Politics is
    CA is (cyher)
    ...You are

Some of you prefer to use gifs and memes to answer. That's fine.

#1 grownman, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Tyroc dapped this.
  2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Life is: One great big comedy that has the same outcome for everyone, whether you get or play along with the jokes or not.

Love is: Sad, beautiful and unforgettable for any that have ever truly experienced it.

Color is: A thing of indescribable joy when seen through the eyes of a child.

Sex is: An addictive and fun distraction who's hold is hard to break free from.

Body is: An intricate, fascinating and weird vehicle that undergoes so many changes throughout its lifetime but is often taken for granted.

Family is: The only thing that truly matters!

Friend is: Very hard to come by, especially when it comes to real ones.

Money is: The cure to 99% of problems but not the answer to happiness.

World is: A great big place but also very small one.

Politics is: Frustrating.

CA is (cyher): A John Hughes Breakfast Club type entertaining environment that I greatly enjoy.

...You are: A true Gemini and each twin has their own opposing twin voices speaking at once.

LeMignon, Sean P and grownman dapped this.
  3. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Check you out. Dude, that was awesome! Seriously! Wow. I'll do mine soon.

4. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Life is: Living in the now. Something that is hard to do.
    Love is: able to see the difference from lust and like. Subtract those and hate. That's what is left.
    Color is: the innocence's of reading rainbow. Lol.
    Sex is: overated.
    Body is: something that I am constantly working on. Never satisfied.
    Family is: my backbone. My mom, sister and step dad have stepped in the last 2 years for me.
    Friend is: family without blood.
    Money is: something that I am starting to appreciate-because it's been slipping through my hands.
    World is: a big place and that I can possibly leave FL and see.
    Politics is: realizing that Democrats
    are crooked it too.
    CA: one of the best things to happen to me.
    You are: I will get back with you.

#4 grownman, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Tyroc dapped this.
  5. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I think that I made to long a list. Lol!

6. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    12 is not too long...uhm, 12 questions is not too long of a list.
    Next time put 'thirst trap' in the title or 'member pics' and dudes will flock to it.

grownman dapped this.
  7. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I know. I thought about that too. Lol. The good thing is that the posts are not deleted. So, anybody can come across this.

8. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Life: Is never what you expect and is as much about the journey as any destination. Nothing is guaranteed or can be taken for granted, you never know what life has in store for you-much of life is just responding to the things coming at you.

Love: is a precious and special thing that rarely comes around and I am blessed to have truly loved and to have been loved. With even the best love, there will be an unhappy ending unfortunately -even with 'forever' there is the 'till death do you part' so if you find it cherish it-as with all things, it will end in one way or another.

Color: LOL is something that I notice. I am not blind lol. It may not mean a lot but I hate when people say 'I don't see color' -are they blind? Seeing it is one thing, how you respond or react to it is another. Yeah I took a different take on this word.

Sex: is much much ado about more than it delivers. So much time and effort devoted to it's pursuit-and yet so little(or too short of a time span) of a return on investment. But when the hormones are raging, it really can take a hold of you.

Body: something I hate right now and it turns on you and becomes the damn enemy and never forgets how you abused it as a youth and reminds you of that abuse with a vengeance(my fucking feet are killing me right now and my back is sore as well lol!)

Family: True friends are like good family IMO as well and a good family/relations is a true blessing, a bad one is a curse from hell.

Friend: I am a very loyal person so a good friend is like good family-and the loss of friendship can be like the loss of family.

Money: is the best thing ever and the worst thing ever.

World: is a fascinating thing-I have been a geography nut my whole life and know much about many different places and I often find the world upsetting but at the same time so fascinating that I sometimes just want to keep living just to see what this crazy ass world of ours will come up with next!

Politics: is one of Dante's levels of hell.

CA: surprisingly engaging to me...stumbled across it and who would have thunk....there are little nuggets of gold tucked away all over the internet. You never know....

You are: Hanging in there and doing the best I can at the moment. I see 'clinging by my fingertips' in my future with very old parents, but I have been through worse and I will be there for them as they were there(and are still there) for me.

Tyroc and grownman dapped this.
  9. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Wow. @ColumbusGuy. You have been very honest and open with your life
    Thanks for this. You have carved out your own personality.

I hate the refusal to see color. It's there for a reason.

10. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I just tried to answer them without thinking about it like you would if asked by Oprah lol. Now I look at them and think I am an emotional basketcase damn. I was tired when I did it so I will blame that. I like that so far family is a good thing for everyone. And I agree with Tryoc that sex, while overrated, can be addictive. And nobody likes politics lol. Small wonder if you look at the mess we are in now. Being a bit older and what you are facing right now seem to play a part, huh?

Now we just gotta get @Nick Delmacy and @Ockydub to do this(yeah right!) lol.

grownman dapped this.
  11. grownman

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yes it does. That "wisdom comes with age" bullshit. It is true in my story.