Just venting...

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by alton, Apr 20, 2016.

1. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    My job is a gotdamned Mind F#$k. All these f#$kin beautiful a$$, masculine dudes I work with, and they're ALL straight. There's not ONE muthaf@#ka here I can relate to, or just talk with about "gay dude" sh!t. F@#kin' frustrating. smh
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Totally feeling you on this, we are in the same boat!!!
    image.gif

3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    If everyone were not so pissed(a common theme today apparently) I would ask for some descriptions of these hot ass men.

It can be hard in the workplace when you are gay and you do not fit in with the gays who hang with the women and talk about shopping and fashion and you are not one of their pet gays. Sometimes you can find a guy or gal who are ok with gays and are not like the 'gay pet women' but it is rare in my experience.

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I need to up my job search...I would rather be tormented and surrounded by the hot ass men than not be around any at all.

5. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    Working with children has taken that struggle off my hands....but that struggle still exists in my personal life.

Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, those knucklehead idiots are the best but I don't know....I just don't want to go all gay-dude on them.

I just want like one or two(three) gay dude friends in my city who I can call and talk about dumb gay sh*t with.

I-Stay-Woke and mojoreece dapped this.
  6. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    But do your kids ever wonder about your sexuality or dating life? Do you get tired trying to hide your gay personal life. I know when I worked with kids they always wanted to know everything about my personal life. Of course I never told them too much. I know working with kids can be tricky cause some of the parents and kids might not want an "gay" teacher. Just curious coming from fake ex educator lol.

7. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    See you probably don't realize it but working with children is probably why you always want to fight everyone! lol.

It is impossible to go 'gay dude' with straight friends. I understand that-for ne at least. It is awkward as hell. You need a gay guy just so you can talk about guys-like the new hot guy at work or such and such on the news, etc. The only time that has really worked has been when they were really secretly gay or bi to begin with.

What is the point of getting all worked up over hot guys if you cannot share it with a guy who can also appreciate getting all worked up over hot guys?

8. Champagne Papi

Daps Received:
    My kids are young, they're not older than maybe about 7. In addition, my kids face challenges that range from them being developmental, behavioural, and/or cognitive. With those factors, I rarely ever get asked questions about my dating life or sexuality coming from them.

When it comes to my parents, I haven't faced any challenges with them. My sexuality/dating life is rarely ever talked about with them (for obvious professional reasons). I mean, I've had some that have gotten to know me personally over the years and have discovered my sexuality but nothing has come of it (except for a parent telling me that she'll pray for me and tell me about the wonders of Jesus).

But with the conditions some of my kids are in, I don't think my parents care about my sexuality as long as I'm helping their children and teaching them techniques to both help manage their children's challenges and improve the quality of their child's life.

mojoreece and Tyroc dapped this.
  9. Champagne Papi

Daps Received:
    Lol, you're probably right. My job is frustrating and stressful and the most difficult part about it is that it's not my kids fault.

I feel you. I don't think it's completely impossible but yeh. I don't try super hard with my friends because I'll know they won't be able to fully grasp it so I don't dive into things fully whenever we talk about gay things.

Lol! True....the idiots I have on my hands will wonder more about why and what I find attractive about the guy anyways, they won't even bother about being worked up.

mojoreece dapped this.
  10. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I work with high school students ages 14-18, been with some throughout their entire HS career and they don't know anything about my personal life. I get asked more about my personal life by the instructor I work under, a 50 year old man who's always catcalling girls my age or brings up girls all the time (insisting I am straight). He wants me to have a girlfriend that I can talk to him about for some reason...like who cares I'm just here to work.

Champagne Papi, Tyroc and mojoreece dapped this.
  11. mojoreece

Daps Received:
    @OhSheit @Champagne_Papi
    When I worked with kids most of them were older mostly in high school. They might of wanted to know more about me because I was more so in an adviser role which required me to have a lot of one on one time with kids and constant contact with their parents. Its create to see that you were able to do great work and not be slighted because you are gay. I worked with mostly intercity black students and that's something I use to secretly fear if my students or parents ever found out. @Champagne_Papi sounds like you are an angel with the great work your doing.:salute:That's why you my papi boo boo lol :p

Champagne Papi and OhSheit dapped this.
  12. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Oh that makes sense then.

mojoreece dapped this.
  13. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's frustrating as hell. There have been a handful of guys that I thought might be the business but when you hear, "oh, well my girlfriend..." it's like your whole soul sinks haha.

..and don't get me started on them fools at the gym...my gaydar is nonexistent.

mojoreece and Champagne Papi dapped this.
  14. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's frustrating as hell. There have been a handful of guys that I thought might be the business but when you hear, "oh, well my girlfriend..." it's like your whole soul sinks haha.

..and don't get me started on them fools at the gym...my gaydar is nonexistent.

mojoreece dapped this.
  15. Champagne Papi

Daps Received:

[​IMG]
    I'm no angel yeh, every day is a challenging experience.

mojoreece dapped this.
  16. mojoreece

Daps Received:
    [​IMG][​IMG]:rolleyes::D:p;)
    You're always be my Angel Papi lol
    But keep doing great work. Kids need to see more black men doing what you do. Its still some good dudes out there ( that are gay and masculine and cutie cool huby material with a job lol)

Champagne Papi dapped this.
  17. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
  18. Champagne Papi

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    That's really sweet yeh, that was really nice of you to say. :p:oops: