Keaten the Bullied Kid is a Scam and Mom Racist?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Dec 11, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So now MAGA Alt-Right white women on the Gofundme hustle for her "bullied" son.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/he-went-viral-because-of-bullying-but-keaton-jones-mot-1821184917
    "So, sure, Keaton may be the vicious victim of bullying (and also may have called a few classmates the n-word, which was noted on Kimberly’s Facebook page before she closed it), and his mother is using his pain for her own interests, but it’s ironic that she’s willing to accept money from black athletes and other celebrities that she would probably consider “butt hurt Americans.”

Boaxy, I-Stay-Woke and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Damn shame. For whatever fucking reason, this story was on the morning news this morning, and my eyes were so rolled to back of my head.

Yeah I'm sorry this kid got bullied. I don't know why the school staff didn't help.

I remember I got bullied when I was younger. Called faggot, nigger. I had rocks and stones, books thrown at me. I remember I got not one, but two black eyes. I was picked on so much for being black and gay.

I didn't get any sympathy. My family didn't care. I remember the family I was staying with I was in the eighth grade. I actually got punished because I was bullied. "we don't raise no punks" etc.

Then the one time I finally stood up and defended myself, my ass got expelled from school. I was then sent to a private school even farther from my house and I had to get up earlier to go. I got bullied even worse at that school. I was told by gang members of all races at the school they would possibly kill me. Just for being black and gay.

I actually took extra credit classes so I could still graduate high school and refused to show up. I would just go to the library or I would go to the park and just read books. By the grace of god, I still graduated. I didn't even want to show up to my graduation, but I did.

College was worse as I didn't know what major I wanted. I was again bullied by professors and cliques. So I dropped out of college.

But I didn't get any sympathy or empathy.

So I was surprised at all these celebrities inviting him to VIP parties and giving the family money.

Only to find out the mother is a straight up racist. Damn shame.

#2 Boaxy, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Jesus...yes growing up can be torture...but you here. IMO you still need to consider therapy.

Boaxy dapped this.
  4. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Wow. I wonder how many black celebrities trying to put stop payments on them checks and claiming fraud on those Credit Card drafts to get their coins back. From here forward, I'm doing a full background check before donating to anybody's cause. SMH

Boaxy and OckyDub dapped this.