MSNBC Morning Joe Hosts Busted In Leaked Audio Supporting Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Feb 23, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    During the commercial break, Brzezinski and Scarborough can be heard complimenting Trump on his then recent debate performance. Brzezinski said, “You know what I thought was the kind of wow moment was the guy that you brought up on stage….we played it up against Obama.” Trump replied, “You had me almost as a legendary figure, I like that.”

The most telling piece of audio came before Trump’s final segment when he told the MSNBC morning hosts, “You, you get great ratings and a raise…Me, I get nothing. Just make us all look good.” Scarborough adds, “Exactly.”

Scarborough and Brzezinski are abusing their jobs at MSNBC to push their friend Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Here’s a newsflash for Joe Scarborough. Journalists are not supposed to have an interest in making the people that they are interviewing look good. In the same audio, Trump tells Brzezinski not to ask him questions that are too hard.

Keith Olbermann got suspended for less than what Scarborough and Brzezinski are doing.

There have been numerous media allegations that the Morning Joe hosts are supporting Trump and engaging in unprofessional behavior. Critics ripped the MSNBC hosts after they held a primetime “town hall” with Trump that long on softball questions, but short on audience participation.

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I listen to "Morning Trump"...er, I mean "Morning Joe" everyday. They're so biased towards Trump and Bernie it's sickening. But they do have interesting analysis, when Joe is not interrupting his guests to rant.

OckyDub dapped this.