Open Relationships in 2017

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by takeyourmeds91, Aug 29, 2017.

1. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Would yall feel comfortable fcking somebody that's in an open relationship.?..follow up question. Would yall feel comfortable fcking somebody who was in a closed relationship but didn't care?

Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I have done both. On the open relationship, I found out after the fact. On the closed relationship, I knew. The closed relationships were when I was younger. Like 15 years ago.

3. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    @ControlledXaos To my knowledge, I haven't dealt with anyone in an open relationship but I did with someone who was closed. I felt bad after only because I wouldn't want that to happen to me. Some folks use the excuse, "well if they don't respect their relationship, why should I?" Honestly, it just comes down to being a good person and doing unto others..blazay blah

4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I mean in my case it wasn't knowing any better I was still figuring the gay thing and dating out. The open relationship situation being after the fact I didn't feel bad about but probably wouldn't have entertained it had I known. Not sure honestly. I think it's safe to say that most people would gather if you are trying to hook up likely you're single 9/10.

5. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Wouldn't feel comfortable fucking someone in a closed relationship because once I know, I don't need that kind of bad energy on my back. If their in a open relationship I would tread lightly.

mojoreece dapped this.
  6. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    You have to be careful fucking someone in an open relationship on a consistent basis because once that is established, certain feelings are likely to become involved on either side whether you want them to or not.

mojoreece dapped this.
  7. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I could never do either. I would get too emotional attached. When I was younger I had the experience telling one of my co-workers (at Mcdonalds night shift Job) that her boyfriend was cheating on her with this other girl from my day shift Govt. internship job.

The boyfriend didn't know me nor did he know that I would randomly found out he was cheating when his sidepiece was talking to me about their "affair" over lunch. She knew he had a girlfriend and even showed me a pic of my Mc Ds coworker. I think the side piece was even trying to get pregnant buy him cause I dont think they used protection. She also already had a kid (not sure if he was the dad).

So if someone was trying to be w/ me and was already in a relationship of any kind, my mind would always go back to this situation. I also know that karma can be a b***

#7 mojoreece, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  8. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I dunno...I used to be strictly against this but nikkas gonna be nikkas, I'd rather know who they are fucking on the side than not. Def would have to place the scenario out by ear, depending on how much I was "in love" with the dude...but we couldn't be on some new relationship shit, it would have to be after some many years.

9. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I messed w a guy in an open relationship once. He said they were open because they had drastically different sex drives. It was actually one of the hottest hookups I've ever had.

Ive never knowingly messed w someone in a committed situation.