Pharm - New Webseries

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by madmoral, Jun 24, 2016.

1. madmoral

madmoral Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    from the about him writer and looks like he's flying solo this time around.

“About Him” writer Tyson Anthony once again delivers another addictive LGBT series titled “Pharm”

Latham’s high is blown when a pill pushing, pizza delivery guy, named Pax slips into his life. Instantly a lust-struck Pax is hooked on Latham - a handsome individual who indulges often in a mind altering affair with a medicine called ‘Pharm’. Latham’s delusional ex-lover Quentin and Pax’s desperate quest to settle his money problems adds unwanted conflict to their new bond that’s destined to become a formula for success - or disaster.

takeyourmeds91 dapped this.
  2. lancem451

lancem451 Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Looking forward to thus series

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I kinda like Pharm. The cast is sexy and the sex scenes have a QAF touch to them. Something most gay black TV series fail to have at times. I think given the premise of drugs and things, the show is trippy and I know folks that get high may like to watch it like that. I gotta give it to Tyson though for his effort. The visuals look nice, both non-sex and sex scenes. The only problem I have is the audio as in when the characters are talking. The actual OST is pretty catchy and usually fits the scene. The word bumpers can be annoying sometimes but aren't always and are often humorous. Episode 4 had a little bit harder time pulling me in. I went ahead and paid for it, it
    it's only 2.99 so I didn't lose much but I hope Ep 5 is a tad bit more engaging. I didn't hate Ep 4 at all though, just felt a bit disjointed. All the guys are easy on the eyes.