PROGRAM SHOWS BLACK ENTREPRENEURS HOW TO “BUY THE BLOCK”

Discussion in 'Career, Work, Finances and Education' started by OckyDub, Jan 31, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    PROGRAM SHOWS BLACK ENTREPRENEURS HOW TO "BUY THE BLOCK" -- MAKING REAL INVESTING EASIER THAN EVER

Having successfully launched Buy Black Economics (the World’s Largest Digital Info Product Store dedicated to Black Businesses) as well as numerous other ventures, Lynn Da is excited to announce the creation of Buy The Block, an initiative that will allow individuals and groups to pool funds, share knowledge, and vote on properties in which to invest!

As the name suggests, Buy The Block is a web-based platform that is geared towards making investing in real estate easier. It presents an opportunity to invest with other connected investors, and provides the added benefit of giving each investor individual ownership in the block.

Buy The Block is currently crowdfunding to take its operations to the next phase, through the development and deployment of a website, mobile app and buying the first block. To join the movement, click here: https://www.bbnomics.com/campaigns/buy-the-block-2/

With a good number of black Americans lacking access to viable real estate investment opportunities, Lynn views Buy The Block as the most logical step towards becoming better real estate investors/owners. Once adequately capitalized, the website and mobile app will empower users to start investing, having fun, and building wealth; as a vibrant and interconnected community.

“Buy The Block has been created to help my people invest. Our vision is to change investing from confusing and frustrating, to an accessible and enjoyable social experience,” said Lynn, concept developer for Buy The Block. “We want to create a new generation of connected investors who feel informed, empowered, and confident. The launch of our website and mobile app will certainly take group investing to a whole new level,” Lynn added.

Since 2010, Lynn has created an array of notable projects such as BBNomics.com (a black business crowdfunding site), 2MillionJobs.com (a black business jobs initiative), and Buy Black Economics Investment Group.
    Buy The Block is the most recent social marketing concept from of the Cincinnati-based female entrepreneur. With less than a month left to raise $60,000 to $100,000 for the website and mobile app development–Lynn is confident that the community will unite to fully support this effort!

“Ultimately, by making a contribution to this campaign, you are helping Buy The Block reach the goal of creating a platform for our community to acquire and develop real estate” Lynn Da concluded.

Find Buy The Block on Facebook (facebook.com/buytheblock/), Website ( http://www.buytheblock.com/), Twitter (twitter.com/buytheblocknow) and YouTube (youtube.com/channel/UCCyowx8NEZsiXAZA6u7HeUg), watch the video ()

###

PROGRAM SHOWS BLACK ENTREPRENEURS HOW TO “BUY THE BLOCK” — MAKING REAL INVESTING EASIER THAN EVER

2. DC.

DC.
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I am so board for something like this. Because when it comes to investment opportunities many people aren't privy to understanding how it works. And let me say this much an education is good and all but that stuff can't be the end all be all unless one allows it to be. As a college student I recognize how important an education is on a career and financial aspect but I also know we're not living in the 90s anymore an education doesn't save you like it used to. And I believe this day and age in this generation investments are everything. All those celebs learned from the 90s since royalties aren't really given out anymore