Racist Psychotic Governor of Maine Rants About Blacks! He needs to go!

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by ColumbusGuy, Aug 27, 2016.

1. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks

The governor of Maine has said that people of colour were enemies of his state, and appeared to suggest they should be shot.

Speaking about Maine's effort to combat drug crime, Paul LePage said that "the enemy right now... are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin".

"When you go to war... and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red," he said.

Leading Democrats have urged him to resign.

Mr LePage made the comments while seeking to clarify remarks he made earlier in the week which were criticised as racist.

The press conference capped a controversial 72 hours for the Republican governor.

WEDNESDAY
    Mr LePage was asked about a statement he made in January, in which he blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Speaking on Wednesday, he denied it was racist, but said that since January he had been putting together a binder cataloguing drug arrests in the state, and that "90-plus per cent of those pictures in my book, and it's a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people".

Asked by reporters to provide the binder, Mr LePage replied: "Let me tell you something: Black people come up the highway and they kill Mainers. You ought to look into that."

He then stormed off, telling the reporters: "You make me so sick."

Maine daily newspaper the Portland Press Herald has reportedly filed a Freedom of Information request for the governor's binder.

THURSDAY
    A reporter appeared to suggest to Mr LePage that Democratic state representative Drew Gattine had called him a racist.

Mr LePage called Mr Gattine and, when he was unable to reach him, left him an abusive, expletive-laden voice message.

The recording was released by the Portland Press Herald.

He later invited reporters from the Press Herald and WMTW TV channel to an interview to explain the voice message, and told them he wished he could shoot Mr Gattine in a duel.

"I'd like him to come up here because, tell you right now, I wish it were 1825," Mr LePage said.

"And we would have a duel, that's how angry I am, and I would not put my gun in the air, I guarantee you... I would point it right between his eyes, because he is a snot-nosed little runt and he has not done a damn thing since he's been in this legislature to help move the state forward."

Rights group the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said it had filed a freedom of information request for records related to the arrests of black and Hispanic people in the state.

Its executive director, Alison Beyea, said Maine police were nine times more likely to arrest people of colour for selling drugs than white people, even though white people were just as likely to commit drug offenses.

FRIDAY
    The Portland Press Herald published FBI statistics which show that 1,211 people were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in Maine in 2014. Of those, 170 - 14.1% - were black, and almost all the rest were white.

At a State House press conference, Mr LePage said he was "enormously angry" at being called a racist, and restated his earlier remarks which cast Maine's drug problem in racial terms.

He said: "When you go to war, if you know the enemy and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red."

He added: "You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy and the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming in, are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin."

Leading Democrat figures are now calling for the governor to step down.

Representative Sara Gideon of Freeport, the assistant House Democratic leader, said: "We strongly and regretfully feel that he is unfit to serve as governor of the state of Maine right now.

"We have real concerns and reservations about how we move forward together as lawmakers as well as Maine people."
    Maine Governor Paul LePage criticised for 'racist' remarks - BBC News

SB3 dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This is disgusting. Where the hell is the GOP on this? He needs to go on so many levels.

* And I went to CNN first for this story, but this story is MISSING IN ACTION ON THE CNN WEBPAGE WHILE THAT COLIN K. AND THE STUPID NATIONAL ANTHEM IS FRONT AND CENTER RIGHT BESIDE A PIC OF THE TWO NUNS WHO WERE KILLED BY(OF COURSE SMH) A BLACK GUY!!!!

Why are those two front and center? who gives a fuck if he sits or stands, and if those two nuns were killed by a white guy it just might be on there, but leading story? REALLY?

I had to go to the BBC for the story.

FUCK CNN!!! Shit if CNN keeps this up Fox can just retire and let CNN take up the banner of the right smh.

*email him and let him know what you think, I did.
    Maine.gov: Office of the Governor: Contact Us: Share Your Views

Oh wait, I did find the story on CNN..hidden down the way in as the 20th thing under 'news and buzz' without even mentioning his name(Gov. goes on profanity laced tirade) which omits anything about race and is nothing compared to the giant pics they have of Colin K and the dead nuns! smh.

#2 ColumbusGuy, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    SB3 dapped this.
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    -'"the enemy right now... are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin".

-"guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave,"

-"Let me tell you something: Black people come up the highway and they kill Mainers. You ought to look into that."

-"You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy and the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming in, are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That last thing..that is basically telling people that blacks in Maine should be shot-from a US governor. After his stupid ass was shown to be wrong and that blacks are not the ones who are selling the drugs-only 14 % even though blacks are being targeted by the police more.

And who is buying the drugs? Those white 'Mainers' and are. Nobody is forcing them to buy drugs from anyone.
    If anyone said, "You shoot at the enemy, you try to identify the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of them are Governors of GOP parties"...they would be getting a visit from Homeland Security, at a minimum.

Why are the Dems not running with this? Where is Trump on this, with his 'reaching out' to blacks and all?

Jdudre dapped this.
  4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This guy is nuts and racist and homophobic. How has he helped black people?

There are already a number of recall petittions out there for him-he should not be allowed to remain in office til 2019! What a disgrace to the nation!

*as if there is something wrong with being a cocksucker! smh. Proud cocksucker/dicksucker here! I love dick! It has been a while though but it is like riding a bike! I feel like going out and sucking some dick just because of this lol.

5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking

He says he said 'white women' by mistake and meant 'Maine women'...bull. they are not nearly the same and it is clear he meant what he said and nobody has done anything and this was in January!

He is basically calling for the police to shoot blacks and hispanics, or saying it is ok if they do.

And he got mad and upset for people thinking that he is a racist? When his beliefs are not only evil, but unfounded? He has not apologized for any of that.

I don't think he is going to step down and their is no way to remove him. The people of Maine are just going to let this go imo. There should be an economic boycott of Maine and all Maine products until this guy steps down.

6. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Well now he is 'thinking about' resigning. Hopefully he just does it.