Reading this article I couldn't help but think of.....

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by Dreamwalker, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:

Woman Used Sperm From Oral Sex To Get Pregnant, Gets Child Support
    Posted by Lincoln Anthony Blades on Feb 4, 2014
    [​IMG]
    So here’s the messed up story that began many years ago: A doctor named Sharon Irons was having an affair with a Chicago family physician named Richard Phillips. Apparently, they never had sexual intercourse, but she would perform oral sex on him. Well, after Phillips ejaculated in Irons’ mouth one night, she decided to store the semen in her cheeks and then spit it into a test tube. She later used the semen to impregnate herself.

Two years later, Irons filed a paternity lawsuit against Phillips, and the DNA test confirmed he is the father of her child. Subsequently, Phillips was ordered to pay $800 a month in child support. He claimed that she stole his sperm, but the court rejected that stance, saying his sperm was given to her as a “gift,” “an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee,” according to the court decision. Therefore, the sperm was hers to keep. The judge even added, “There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”

All of this is sad, hilarious, and low-down all at the same time. But here’s where the joke ends: There’s a child out there who was brought into the world in a cloud of malice and betrayal.

Whenever I hear stories about misguided baby-mamas and trifling baby-fathers, I typically have little to no compassion for either party, due to the massive amount of irresponsibility that usually surrounds these incidents. Men and women who partake in unprotected sex with people they’re not crazy about making a baby with, don’t deserve pity. And even though I feel bad for the dude in this scenario, I’ve always said that the best way to avoid “baby-mama drama” is not giving a woman you don’t see a future with access to your sperm. Now obviously I never would’ve thought that a woman would use oral sex to garner herself sperm, but it’s still his sperm to protect. Regardless of Phillips’ actions, the reason I absolutely hate what Irons did is because she willfully brought a child into the world in a circumstance in which the father was completely removed not only from the procreation process, but also from the parenting process. And that is completely unforgivable because her selfish ass essentially ruined two lives.

I’ve read comments on this story written by men and women on other sites, and some of them are so idiotic I don’t even know where to begin. The problem here is not about male sexual irresponsibility — or female thirst. It’s about how a self-centered woman robbed her child of a healthy relationship with her father, and made this young child’s most personal and important relationships a laughing stock. Grown men and women are free to be as belligerent to each other as they want, but involving an innocent child makes Irons the epitome of an ignorant jackass.

SB3 dapped this.
  2. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Damn! I'm keeping my sperm to myself.

3. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I have to agree, I saw this on an episode of the Good Wife and found out later it was true. The child is the one hurt the most in situations like this, it breaks my heart because it's like they start right out of the gate with issues.

4. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I mean really! Think about when this child turns a teenager and googles this stuff. Why in the world would you do this to a child. If she wanted to have a baby should could just go to a sperm bank. or adopt a child. I could understand if it was some Instagram model looking for a come up (no pun intended) but shes a doctor for caring out loud. Think of what here patients think of her now.

5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im not gonna go so far as to proclaim the child doomed all ready, because women go to sperm banks all of the time, and we all know well adjusted men who grew up w/o their fathers.

Not to mention, this happens to dumb azz athletes all of the time.

Im mad at this basic ass broad, who had sense enough to get thru med school (which you'd think would keep her from pullin NBA groupie stunts), but not enough to keep her from this shyt.

6. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It is the man's child, so he ultimately has responsibility.
    If it were me, I would file for custody. I woule not want a woman like that raising my child.

To think of something like that is kinda crazy. Then to wait 2 years for disclosure.

As a child, I would lose a lot of respect for my mother who used me to trap a man UNLESS he did right by the father. We allnmale mistake and do something a little crazy sometimes.

SB3 dapped this.
  7. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    *well adjusted ppl..not just men..i guess i was thinking father/male..

8. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I gotta admit I was more fascinated by the courts reasoning that "...his sperm was given to her as a “gift,” “an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee,” according to the court decison. Therefore, the sperm was hers to keep. The judge even added, “There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.” I understand that a child was created and needs to be taken care off....but damn. I would think since the "deposit" was made orally it would be proof enough that there was no intent to conceive a child and it took special effort on her part to do so. I gotta wonder if the same reasoning could be made with a gay couple. One that wants to have a child and one who doesn't.

9. Kouncelor

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I do wish that more men would goto court and sue for custosy and stop trying to get out of paying child support for their own child. I understand (personally) that child support may not always go to the child.. but you have to deal with those issues in a legal manner.. because courts still tend to be biased towards women.