Rules Of Fragrance

Discussion in 'Fitteds, Blazers and Watches' started by Lancer, May 3, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

I love me some perfume, on myself and on a person. When I look at my little collection, they are filled with scents that evolve around the Ocean, Fruits, Flowers and wood.

When it comes to wearing scents I do not limit myself by gender, I go by 'Does it smell good on me?'. An attendant at a perfume store once told me that, the sexing of Perfumes is just based on marketing. If one likes the smell and it sits well on your skin, get it! Some perfumes marketed towards females that smell really great on my skin include Florabotanica by Balenciaga, Reve by Van Cleef & Arpels and Do Son by Diptyque to name a few.

How I smell that day is usually based on my mood. I like to have fun with it.
    When it comes to how much I will spend on a scent, lets just say I lack self control in that area. lol

Fragrances are great, they are a form of self expression. You can make a statement, without saying a word.

Gxvision and mojoreece dapped this.