Run The Jewels!!!!

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Lancer, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

I know I am SUPER late to the party, but I am finally here. I have made a personal decision long ago not to listen to Rap/Hip-hop music because of their Blatant Homophobia. It is for my own self care. I still love Hip-Hop but until there is complete inclusion, acknowledgement and an embrace of its Gay fans I am not Fucking with it AT ALL!!! Ok, rant over,lol, I have heard Killer Mike's name from Charlamagne Tha God many times when he talks about rap but never paid it no mind. Then there was the Bernie interviews that Killer Mike did, which I did not pay attention to, then I had seen the image on Killer Mikes clothes many times mentioned in Best Rap Album category still I was not interested. Then few weeks back he talked on the Breakfast Club(called in) on Banking Black and raised very good points. I was THEN interested to find out who he was and what he was all about. Men! Have I been in the dark. He makes FIIIIRE Hip-Hop music. I just hope that I do not find out he is Homophobic, then its Str8 to Torrent for me with is music. lol
    Check out their recent Run The Jewels,RTJ3, album free to stream on Youtube and let me know what you think.

Jdudre and OhSheit dapped this.
  2. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'm a fan. Got into them during RTJ2

Lancer and Jdudre dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club