Serving (MASCULINE) FACE!

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by handsomeguy25, Dec 4, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not really, but interesting to watch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. handsomeguy25

handsomeguy25 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Hey Guys!

It's great to be back here in the forums once again as I meet and interact with more and more of you from the CypherAvenue Community! The last time that I posted, I shared a very basic make up transformation tuturoai for guys. It featured a really natural lookthat any guy could rock to enhance his appearance! I got such great feedback, that I decided to post another video along the same lines as that one.

This shows how to bring out the natural masculine features of your face by using a contour to enhance the jawline and other areas. Take a gander, and let me know what you think. Be sure to dap it/ Thumbs up if you feel so inclined. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel and leave comments on the actual video! Thanks a million!

Also follow me on Twitter & Instagram and give me suggestions for what you would like to see next: @mogulmister

I appreciate all the love and support that you guys continually show!

#1 handsomeguy25, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016