Silkk The Shocker Is Giving Me A "Vibe"

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Nick Delmacy, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Look, I don't get into the false gay accusations...but rapper Silkk The Shocker is giving me a "vibe" in this interview wearing that see-through mesh shirt. Even the way he talks and sucks his teeth...

I think if anything this shows that straight men can also cross the line with fashion and mannerisms. And the whole masculine and feminine thing is very subjective.

Props to him for taking the high road on being called a "wack rapper." Back in the No Limit Records days I always liked his music even though I knew he wasn't the best lyricist or rapper.

Cyrus-Brooks, grownman and Dante dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I never saw him as a lyrical rapper but you could say the same about Souljah boy. His brother Percy was just making sure his whole family could make money with him and get out the hood. He was on for the ride and I don't blame him. He had some catchy songs. He has aged really well. I can't believe his 40!

3. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    There's absolutely no rules on fashion and the context of how a man should act in his gestures anymore. A man can go into Forever 21 and buy a pair of skinny jeans then go into Target and buy a regular t-shirt and glue pink glitter on it, and then go to the barber shop and get his hair died neon purple and cut into a mohawk and carry on. The only thing that can confirm or not confirm if a man is goes into what he does in the privacy of the world. And even with that., you can't be officially subjective, especially when there are straight men who are doing some, if not most, of the things gay and bisexual men do with other men and still be straight at the end of the day. To add, even if a woman tries to call him out on doing it just to be messy. 50 Cent confirmed that and Vivica Fox opened the door for that to be confirmed.

4. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Very good interview-never been a fan. However, if he is gay-I would holla at him.

mojoreece and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  5. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Yeah I kinda get bit of a "vibe" from him too but I try not to read too much into that. I do think he handled himself well in the interview. He was very mature, laid back, and articulate. A lot of rappers.....well it's painful to listen to them speak.

mojoreece dapped this.
  6. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I don't get it.

He seems cool though, I was expecting an ignant motherfucker for some reason.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  7. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I've never been a fan. Only time he ever caught my eye even for a sec was "Make 'em Say Uhh" and he was the weakest on that. Still mad cute, tho. I was always a Mystikal stan LOL
    [​IMG]