1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    If toxic masculinity is the reason dudes are nasty explain to me my encounters with stank pussies and musty titties?

I bet you my next four paychecks feminist leaning buzzfeed would never do a post about men complaining about the women in their live's sour pussies.

And another observation...

How many of you would deal with a man who doesn't wipe nor wash his ass? So what does it say about these women who deal with it?

#8 OckyDub, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    This is fukn ridiculous. Also, everyone should have flushable wipes or a spray bottle filled w water on their toilet. Just gonna put that out there as a rule. Thanks.

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Okay, I don't how this became a "toxic masculinity" or "straight dude issues." Bottom line (pun intended) this is an issue across racial/'cultural/gender/class lines. There are some mofos that just never got home training.

Various medical and educational professionals at CA I've conversed with have told me stories that made me go WTF? I won't repeat those stories, since they belong to the squad member who told, just suffice it to say, there's some nasty, clueless straight women out there who never got the lecture in health class, too.

In the military, it wasn't unheard of for drill instructors to actually have to instruct some mofos how to shower or wipe their ass. Yeah, I know it sounds unreal, but the Army used to even make films to teach country ass mofos how to become members of civilization:

You get to see how nasty ass dudes can be (obviously straight ones) in the military. You would get dudes bragging that they hadn't change their drawers in a month in the field. Fuck that, even in the combat zone, I would rather use my water ration for a hoe bath rather than drink it. So, am I shocked or surprised? No. But I'm a bit germaphobic, so I Lysol and paper towel the hell out of public toilets before I park my ass. The idea of sitting on a cold porcelain rim just makes my skin crawl.

#10 Winston Smith, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  4. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from Harold and Kumar. :sabu:

Bottom line is I don't give a fuck how you were raised, "toxic masculinity", or whatever the fuck ignorant reason, if a GROWN ASS man can't bother to wipe his own stankin shitty ass, he's a flat out crazy person with mental issues.

5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I have no problem admitting that when I see "toxic masculinity", I'm triggered because of how dismissive and condescending it is. It along with "mansplain" are like catch all phrases.

6. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    I mean, it's mainly a sign of immaturity on the dudes part. Sorta like anyone else who doesn't wash the dishes thoroughly or clean their room or wash the back of their necks so that their white shirts don't turn brown. Because we are sexual creatures, the thought of trying to be intimate and rubbing a dude's ass and coming up with some shit on your palms is a turn off.