User Commentary on some YouTube video about Tommy Coonamayor

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by alton, Apr 4, 2017.

1. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So I'm here at work waitin' for this long a$$ day to finally end and came across a YouTube video about some beef between LovelyTi (whom I really like) and b!tch-made a$$, Wannabe Panaméño a$$, Ben Carson a$$, Tommy Sotomayor. I usually dont read user comments on videos because peoples' overall stupidity makes my head hurt, but I was bored and decided to read through them and stumbled across a "read" that make me chuckle heartily from deep within my diaphragm (3rd comment down) The "Square body women" part made me spit my soda all over my computer screen LMAO...

upload_2017-4-4_15-25-54.png

Sage dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    He missed his calling. He should have been a preacher or cult leader. I think he is a charlatan and is all about making dumb people part with their money, but he is fascinating in how he can get people to follow him and donate money. I bet he has a fascinating personal pathology. I admit I do not agree with 95% of what he says, but he is fascinating in a certain way to me. *yeah and I admit, I have kind of a 'thing' for him-don't hate me for it....it is like a weakness!-I don't support his message!*plus he is an avid Trumptard, which is inexcusably stupid for anyone of color(over and beyond the stupid white people who support him.) I will probably be hated for posting this and admitting that I occasionally watch him-not because I agree with him or support him, but because I have this sick 'thing' for him(I need therapy I know). But I am giving even less of a sh@t about what anyone thinks about me anyway so f#ck it.

*If I am going to be stoned to death, I want to be 'stoned' before I am stoned, please.

Sage dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I proudly agree with 88% of what he says on a daily basis.

I also agree with his POV concerning this hyped beef because I can't stand hypocrisy.

He and other conservative Black male youtubers are getting flagged and taken down for copyright violations and losing hella money, while Black liberal (queer and feminist) leaning females and males are not being flagged and taken down for the exact same supposed violations.

How will you know if you disagree with others if you silence them?

Sage dapped this.
  4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well...the intent of this post was my perceived humor regarding the comment against the "Mexican" commentor but...I dont care for Tommy at all. At first I kiiinda sorta agreed with his POV but, after awhile I realized he was not suggesting a solution to the problem(s), but rather making black people as a whole look like shit and reinforcing negative stereotypes (as most people tend to do) by declaring all black people are this and that and ALL black women do this at that as opposed to taking a few extra seconds to add disclaimer words like "some of" and "a lot of but not all". I dont think he shouldve gotten his channel taken down, as we need to be able to hear these types a f$ckwads to know where their heads are at but...at the same time Im not sheddin no tears for his b!tch-made, coon a$$.

Sage, Winston Smith, Dante and 1 other person dapped this.
  5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Coon Lives Matter
    [​IMG]

Sage dapped this.
  6. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I don't like that he is getting his stuff taken down either. As long as he is not telling people to commit acts of violence, he has a right to be heard(yeah I know it is youtube and not the government impinging on his right to be heard but youtube is very full of shit with what they censor and what they don't-they are hardly fair about it)and I despise censorship more than about anything.

He blames black women for EVERYTHING and just occasionally lashes out at others(he is an equal opportunity hater overall) and I think he even deep down hates himself. He might occasionally make some good points but overall he distorts most things or uses things to further his own agenda IMO. I don't think he really thinks that the WAY he goes about what he does is really going to bring about change the way he says and is a sort of'shock' thing needed to 'wake' people/black women/the black community up. He does it the WAY he does because he is a comedian and thrives on the controversy and the drama and the reaction he gets. He is full of it when he says he does not want the drama-he just does not want the drama to bring his revenues down.

But I still have a 'thing' for him and hate myself for it-but it is what it is.

*when he called that one little white bitch who put the cat in the microwave a 'frosted mini beast' I did actually lol. And yeah he does get things right every now and then....but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Sage and OckyDub dapped this.
  7. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    When he was in the club with Mimi from LHHA after going in on her about the sex tape she made a few years ago, I know he was a YouTube whore.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  8. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Never heard of the dude, but I'm sure a lot of other manufactured negroes have popped up since Trumps election. Been there, done that; Ken Hamblin, Jesse Lee Peterson, NYC's Michael Myers, etc etc etc

YouTube is a private business not a public accommodation. So while I morally agree with Ock about entertaining divergent views, social media networks are under no obligation to give anyone a platform and can censor whoever the hell they want, including Sotomayor. If he's so influential and better than other black folk, then he should be true to his game and "pull himself up by his own bootstraps" like his fellow conservative complainers and start his own channel/site/network like Breitbart et al.

9. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

10. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    He has his own site lol. Tommy Sotomayor | The Place For Everything Sotomayor

but he depends on youtube. And yeah, they are a private entity and all, but I will call them out for being hypocritical and unbalanced in who they censor and who they don't. They just respond a lot to who complains the most and loudest and have been accused of unfairly just taking down all kinds of gay related content because people simply flag videos and say that it does not meet 'community standards' and other such nonsense. Much of this is a result of people, when disagreeing strongly with something, of having the mindset of 'let's just have it banned' which is a sorry-ass thing to do when you can work against something in other ways than just 'having it banned' jmho and all-I hate seeing shit just banned!

OckyDub dapped this.