Best Posts in Thread: Which is the Worst Turn Off?

1. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    F would be the major turn off to me. With a strong E as the second turn off.

How are we going to work on anything if you in and out and back in jail? nah bruh, date a dude in there. And if we can't get past anything we dealing with because you have to always involve yo mama? kick rocks

A,B,C - I'll try to inspire different behavior through example. Maybe they'll see the benefits
    D - Hell, its just a car. He could borrow mine while we work on options of getting his own.

SB3, Pacifistgod, Cyrus-Brooks and 3 others dapped this.
  2. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    F doesn't even compute for me. So, can I just disregard it? Like, how would such a person even know where to find me? The thought is so foreign and perplexing...just no. Like, seriously...da fuck?! How are we gonna build our lives (OUR lives!) if you're in-and-out of jail? Please.

If I can't disregard F, C would be a close second. I'm all chivalrous and shit and will probably get the bill cuz I'm balllllin' or whatever (not as balling as @questforknowledge, who I plan to seduce when he's back in DC) but I really need to not feel like I'm obligated to take care of u. If the set-up is that you're chronically broke, it means you're living far beyond your means and need to decrease costs or increase income. So which one is it? Do you see how this relationship became very unequally yolked and how the dynamics got really weird really quickly? Yeah. I'd prefer this not come up.

Now regarding A...well, c'mon, I live in DC. I can look the other way; I can get over it. And I'll start by telling my roomie that his random mid-morning fuck friends need to smoke on the balcony and not leave a huge plume of weed smoke wafting through our shared kitchen/living room.

i see you.gif

3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    F. :camby:I DON’T DO HOODs! Sorry but No No!
    Im not trying to go to jail or prison. I enjoy my freedom too much. So if you constantly in jail That means you don’t know how to make responsible choices to enjoy your freedom.
    :patrice: I never get why ppl find ppl like that attractive. You do know they will rob you right? upload_2017-11-1_3-23-31.png

A. As long as they use a vapor and the stuff aint too loud in smell

B. As long as its some classic vintage 90s stuff n some new sports games too i want to play too lol

C. This is something that can actually be changed. Like is dude in school now? Ruff patch in life? Paying of student loans. As long he has ambition n goals. Once dudes gets the right paying gig he gone be good;)

D. Depending on the city he might not need one. Does he travel a lot? Saving to pay off student loans? Can he use uber/taxi, car sharing service or car rental.
    E. Im good with mamas they usually like me. All I have to do is use my southern charm:kiss::shades:

F. Cant be fixed sorry. Don’t have time for it. :mad:

4. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    ummm...contacts or is the lighting/camera-work drastically better?

Also, this lite-brite had to wait 12 yrs for his cheekbones and jawline to appear. And now that God has smiled favorably upon him and made him look juuuuust foreign enough (Middle Eastern? Mediterranean? Eritrean? Mixed? who the hell knows!) he gets a modeling contact in Paris or Milan or other far-flung locations. How many dark-skin dudes are gonna get a modeling contract after 3 stints in jail, regardless of how they look? I'd venture to say none.

5. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    It's one thing to have been to jail, but a jail bird is a 'thing' all it's own. And if u always broke, that's ALWAYS a problem! Employment is always avail. It might not be the most glamorous, but u get 10 more points for having a consistent check. Those are equally, the worst, in my opinion.