Best Posts in Thread: Is Sexuality Truly Fluid or is its Glass Half Empty or Half Full?

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's fluid. I just think gays are more aware of it ... Or we can be. Many gays still think that bi is just a gateway to the gayborhood but that's definitely not true.

I think straight men especially black, have a difficult time accepting same sex attraction. Like it triggers an internal conflict that some can't handle. I mean can we extrapolate that as many girls who kiss girls that mentioned in rap music, that there's an approximate equal amount of guys who kiss guys as well?

I don't even buy the 10 percent rule either. Unless we're saying that 10 percent of the population is strictly gay, maybe but that 10 percent can't be a placeholder for everyone who is not 100 percent straight. I think that the 10 percent is too low for gays because probably that's the percentage of people who have no qualms identifying as gay anyway.

2. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I think people can identify as more hetero or homosexual in the broad spectrum of their life or personal taste / preference, but I do indeed think sexuality is absolutely fluid for most homosapiens.

I believe we can all find ourselves sexually attractive to the same or opposite sex given a particular circumstance, moment, and more important a specific person in the attraction.

Besides those that are bi-sexual Im sure people stay true to their self identified preference, but Im sure there is definitely a dude out there that would make a straight guy do a double take and wonder. And likely for straight woman looking at a certain woman and gay men or women seeing a specific person of the opposite sex desirable.

For example for me - I have always said and still to this day that I would fuck the shit out of Jada Pinkett. I always had it BAD for her every since A Different World. And trust me, im gay as fuck....

But the funny thing is I also wanted Will Smith. (Especially Suicide Squad Will. DAMMIT!!)

So you could imagine if I was ever invited to have a 3-some with Will and Jada I wouldn't need to have sex again for the rest of my life. That would be it. I could die a happy man.

:babylawd: