Best Posts in Thread: Name A Club You Used To Go To Back In The Day

1. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Yes Traxx! lmao

To those of yall from Atl/Have a lot of experience:

I used to go to this spot called Chaparel over on Buford Highway close to Lenox - I forget what's it called now. The most ratchet ass gay club ever. It was the size of a shoe box but was lit lmao.

I also used to go to Atlanta Live off Clairmont - It's called Mansion Elan now and where the straights be

These spots are where I got my gay training wheels put on and learned what the lifestyle truly consisted of smh

Not as old but do yall remember when Aja was lit? Over there in Buckhead across the street from Phipps? That's where all the fine niggas used to be until the queens started fighting and got the shit shut down.

For a while, there was somewhere to go damn-near every night of the week if you wanted - such a crazy time in my life lmao. Now I do mostly straight shit for no real reason though

Dean, ControlledXaos, SB3 and 1 other person dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    First gay club I went to was actually Trax in ATL. Waaay back on a college trip. I was the open-minded 'str8' friend...

I don't really remember many details. I don't think I saw any fights, and can't remember if strippers were there, but I DEF saw a bunch of fine ass mofos! I also remember seeing j-setting for the first time. Random small groups/teams of guys bursting out into short choreographed dance battles. It was crazy because ppl would just be standing around and then BAM!

I also remember this fine ass dude whose friend knew one of my friends, giving me the juice. We were standing around talking in a group of multiple convos, and my friend goes 'oh no, he's straight'. At some other point the dude is near me and whispers 'my bad earlier, didnt know you were straight..'. My (inner thot) ass whispers back 'Im bi...', and sneakily (so i thought) and frantically took his number.

On the ride home, my friends kept raving about how fine the dude was and what not, not knowing I got his number. Unfortunately, my scary ass was too shook to use it, but it def made it clear to me that there were the kinds of gay men that I liked out there.

#3 SB3, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    'Krash' in Steinway; Queens (1998-2001), the club everyone loved to hate. Free on Thursday, $5 on Friday, $10 Saturday. It wasn't ratchet so much, but the crowd was just, ugh. Good lookin dudes, but majority were stuck up ass conceited 'queens', but the music was bomb. I would get shit faced drunk and dance from 12am to 5am. Definitely was not "recognized" nor the "Hot Boy" and literally only met ONE dude there in the 4yrs that I used to go. Only ever saw one fight there.