Best Posts in Thread: Insecure Season 3... Its over already?

1. Michael

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Derek Zulanders Center For Kids Who Cant Read Good
    While I wasn't as entertained with this season as much as the others I did find it to be real as Fuck and maybe that's what irked my nerves. I think they definitely at least need ten episodes a season. My guess is next season could possibly be the last. I just feel it. The end of the first two seasons showed Issa and Molly not making the best decisions for themselves. This season ended with them taking progressive steps.

Specific Thoughts:

1. They are teasing us with this "Ross and Rachel (Friends reference) Will they, won't they" story. I feel they will end up together on the series finale. Issa and Lawrence truly get each other they just aren't where they need to be individually to be good for each other.

2. Nanceford has some issues with the law, or a woman back in Houston. That's my belief.

3. I'm glad Issa quit her job and is exploring her passion.

4. Molly needed this reality check from Issa. Hopefully she applies this at work and personally. By the way, I loved me some Jared so bringing him in was cool.

5. Tiffany and Kelly need to have a bigger presence on the show so we know more about them.

I feel like I'm rambling so that's all for now.

I-Stay-Woke, DreG, BrentForays and 2 others dapped this.