Black and gay in the UK

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by Lancer, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I am always interested in how SGL men, mostly minorities, navigate their sexuality in other countries. In their stories one can find similarities which brings and understanding and closeness. I search YouTube and blogs looking for stories from Russia, South Korea, Brazil, Eastern Europe and the likes.
    I would love to read about those from the Caucasus, ie Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia ,they have the most Masculine looking and fighting men. How do they thrive in such a male dominated and aggressive environment. Someone like Murad Nukhkadiev.
    [​IMG]
    Not saying he is a team player, just would like to read/hear from SGL men from the same background as him.

Krimsonic_ dapped this.