Black Conservatives Debate Black Liberals on Trump, Obama, and American Politics

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Wow cant believe I'm just now watching this in full. To be honest I thought it was going to be very divisive. It was actually a good discussion. I think I would be George in this discussion.

This is soo Gay....but I love ole girl in the black's whole aesthetic braids and all. She givin Sistah Soulah realness haaah lol

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ugh...not really gonna comment on the liberal/conservative thing, but I really wish veterans like Rob Smith would stop acting like being a vet automatically means your moral and intellectual shit don’t stink and you’re better than every OTHER American. And as an Iraq vet who served with the I MEF during the Battle of Fallujah, I feel I’ve earned the right to tell people like Rob Smith to shut the fuck up lmao.

Smith, you’re not even remotely the caliber of a two-time Medal of Honor recipient combat vet like Marine Corps General Smedley Butler who warned all Americans that “War is a Racket”:

War Is a Racket - Wikipedia

Build a business or organization like a Daymond John or John Bryant Hope then come back and talk. Until then, take your DD214 and your medals and go choke on a dick...