Dear Yeezy (Kanye West)

Discussion in 'Fitteds, Blazers and Watches' started by OckyDub, Feb 12, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Dear Yeezy (Kanye West), If your 2016 clothing line looks eerily similar to your 2014 clothing line, how is this creative growth or progress?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SB3 and TheEdge dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    ...but props to using models of color. I'll give you that, even if they look homeless.
    :umad:

alton, SB3 and TheEdge dapped this.
  3. TheEdge

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    i dont know if homeless is the word. more like slaves.... Homeless slaves

bisonboy, SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Fashion = LMAO

they look like they are in some place after the revolution and they are all about to be shipped to 'reeducation' camps.

SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  5. cuspofbeauty

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Mad max, hunger games, Armageddon wear is a no for me

SB3 dapped this.
  6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    It just sux. Graduation is possibly my fav album EVER!...but now he wants to just do dumb shyt cus hes an 'artist'

7. tigerbreaux

tigerbreaux Polymath In-training
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    This collection, as a whole looked MUCH better than the other two. Some of them you could actually see people wearing in real life. His album, however, sounded GREAT! I can't wait to purchase it. I just wish he would stop tweeting.

Coltrane and ctforbes dapped this.
  8. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Kanye West Says He’s $53 Million in Debt
    It wouldn’t be a typical week in the Kanye West hype machine without some head-scratching moments–this time around they included a Bill Cosby endorsement and a second Taylor Swift feud.

But on Saturday night, prior to releasing his eighth studio album and performing on “Saturday Night Live,” the rapper disclosed perhaps his biggest shocker yet when he revealed that he was $53 million in debt.

The 38 year-old West made the claim on Twitter shortly before the highly-anticipated album premiered exclusively on Tidal and his website.

“I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt,” he tweeted. “Please pray we overcome… This is my true heart.”

The “Life of Pablo” album download, however, was taken down quickly Sunday after less than 12 hours online, with the rapper explaining that he’d given the exclusive stream to Tidal for another week before going on sale to other outlets — a sign that the multi-Grammy-winner was likely in dire straits.

After the “Life of Pablo” download link had disappeared, he wrote, “Please for all music lovers. Please subscribe to tidal!!! I decided not to sell my album for another week. Please subscribe to tidal.”

Tidal, the Jay-Z backed streaming service, recently paid Rihanna an undisclosed fee for her latest album, “Anti,” though the February release was bungled when someone inside her camp leaked it online. Samsung reportedly paid $25 million to be a part of the campaign.

West, who’s married to reality TV star Kim Kardashian, has been putting tens of millions into his fashion label. According to Business Insider, his latest clothing line is selling high-end coats and jackets for as much as $3,000 to $4,000. The Kanye sweatpants alone cost $510.

In a 2015 interview with BET, the controversial rapper said he incurred $16 million in debt from his fashion business.

“I was trying to play a sport that’s a billionaire sport. It’s not a millionaire sport and I’m proud of the debt,” he boasted.

West, on Sunday morning, asked Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg to invest $1 billion in his ideas because he is “the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time.”

In yet another strange twist in the Kanye-“Life of Pablo” saga, pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli claimed he had been scammed out of $15 million in an attempt to buy exclusive rights to West’s new album.

“Someone named Daquan said he was Kanye’s boy and I signed the deal to buy ‘Pablo’ and sent the Bitcoin. Call the police, this is b——t,” he wrote.

Shkreli, who was recently arrested on securities fraud charges, told his Twitter followers on Sunday that he’d been in touch with Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, who promised to get his money back.

Kanye West Says He's $53 Million in Debt

9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Fuk Shkreli he should have been killed by now anyway, and Kanye, well maybe he shouldn't have spent 20 million on that new house for him and that fake innertube-@ssed hoe he calls a wife, and maybe he should have thought twice about getting into the business of selling overpriced rags that look like suitable attire for homeless aliens.

*I blame the Kardashians. they are like a bacilli and need to be stopped. I can't stand any of them.

#9 ColumbusGuy, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016