How Will You Approach Dating/Relationships in 2016?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Nigerian Prince, Dec 29, 2015.

1. scooter

scooter Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    As for my approach I'm stepping out of my comfort zone just a little. Instead, of approaching relationships as I'm looking for a husband, I'm actually going to just live in the moment. I'm not going to make plans for the future, because I'm still working on my career aspirations. However, I think I'm a pretty good person for the most part, and have a lot to offer when it comes to love and relationships. I'm not going to look back on past relationships or friendships, and ask myself could I be happier if things worked out with this person or that person who I have already met. So I'm moving forward, and have learned from my past mistakes. Moreover, I'm not using Jack'd, Grindr, A4A, or BGC. I feel if people are interested in getting to know me they will make an effort to do so. Furthermore, I believe that we as a people often overlook those who are already apart of our inner-circle as potential mates, b/c its been been proven that those are the people we have the most in common with when it comes to common interests. ;)

2. JodyBell87

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm off the apps. I'm going to be more social in 2016 and show my face around more. I typically come out every blue moon, but if I want to date more, I need to be seen. I'm generally a social person and have no problem striking convo. I just need to be around ppl where I want to do that. I'm also going to date around and not get so excited about one man. That has failed me in the past. I'm officially going to start dating multiples at one time. I want to take the summer to find a FRIEND and choose him to commit to when the time is right.

#37 JodyBell87, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    grownman dapped this.
  3. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Rofl!!!

You are my dude. I just read your response for the first time. Oh, my God-I needed this.

Artistic Arsonist dapped this.
  4. Artistic Arsonist

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    [​IMG]

grownman and cypher21 dapped this.
  5. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I'm taking my time and letting things flow more naturally than trying to push my marriage agenda. It's working. I made it clear up front what I want, what my goals and plans are, and everything else is progressing in a much more organic way. Got me feeling all 16 and giddy.

6. bisonboy

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I hope to just be able to open myself up and go out and enjoy time spent with anyone willing to spend time with me not via text messaging. I have had 1 date in 2016. That seems to have turned into what looks and feels like a short term friendship. I haven't been anywhere else to meet someone to date. Only time will tell what 2016 will bring. I would hope that maybe I could go on at least one date a month.