Man Boobs

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Jai, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I saw a few topics on here about man boobs and this popped up on my Twitter.

You all know I will talk about anything and post all kinds of stuff. I've dropped it to remove any nudity though would this considered to be nudity too? They are like wow...

IMG_20191009_233200.jpg

IMG_20191009_233231.jpg

What do you think? I know it's an actual condition for some men though.

Some folks were saying he wanted to be transgender female but changed his/her mind and didn't go through with it tho.

I remember being confused about it a long time ago but know it's a real condition.

I like man boobs but that's what I call men with defined pectoral muscles...so if I wanna suck my man's tiddies in a joking manner I mean his gym built pecs to be funny.

Meaning I want to eat these..
    54e10964f647998873c4868ebee38c22.jpg

Hey Donald....I always loved your father's stuff...I got a Lethal Weapon too..*licks nipple*

images (1).jpeg

That would be me next to him...I just want to nibble on the right one for a little bit... Just like 10 minutes..or something....

a58e4349d5f5d673119b3f644990552c.jpg

You know Brandon P Bell is my cinematic husband so he gets two pics...The one thing I have in common with this picture is the wetness... just seeing him standing in front of me like that... And I just ope...

Back to the main topic...

Are any of you into man boobs though? I mean actual man boobs as in the first pictures above?

Would it turn you off?

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's gynecomastia. It's fairly common but to varying degrees. This seems like one of the more aggressive cases.

https://www.webmd.com/men/what-is-gynecomastia

With the connectivity of the internet I think it's a turn on that people are into if someone has it. Obviously gives those who are transgender a head start.

I don't find it attractive. But I probably would not curve a guy just because of it. I like masculine chests.‍♂️

3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    The 1st 2 pics would be too extreme for me. I would prefer a muscular chest like these:
    Putting this in a spoiler. I don't want to be flagged over nipples like tumblr did me lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

But if dude is a lil chubby in that region its all good to me.
    This made me think of this scene haah lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Winston Smith and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  4. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yeah I always think of that classic Seinfeld episode when this topic comes up

alton dapped this.