Not overprotective when it come to female relatives

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by derrick-gordon-12327, Jul 22, 2019.

1. derrick-gordon-12327

derrick-gordon-12327 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Growing up, I would see shows and movies where a guy is being protective whenever a female relative (mostly mom/sister/ daughter) is dating a guy. The movie Bad Boys 2 comes to mind during the "Nigga you look 30 scene". I even remember a guy saying, he was pretending to clean a gun, just to intimidate the other guy. Over dramatic all of it would seem to me.
    For as long as I can remember, I never had that attitude. Not even a tone down version of it. I never cared when my mom would date someone. And I wasn't even clueless to what she was doing. I never cared. Even my sister, who she say is dating someone, but after a couple years I still never seen his face. And I live with her. Every time they would leave the house, to "date", I would be happy. Yes leave.
    Before typing this post, I say a meme moments before of this black boy with a frown holding a cell phone. It said "Me calling my mama when she been out too long being grown." I was slightly surprised by my response. I had said "I would be happy my mom was gone. If anything, I should have called her and tell her 'Take my sister with you'."
    cypher.jpg

2. Dean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    It's too many wolves out here so you gotta let them see the person who might take they life should something happen to yo people. Ive even took pics of license plates folks are crazy.

mojoreece dapped this.