Ohio State’s Cardale Jones shuts down troll who didn’t like his #BlackLivesMatter tweets

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Jan 17, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I know this is old but this sh!t had me laughing.
    [​IMG]
    Attention college football fans: Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones doesn’t have to tweet only about college football.

Got it?

Jones, the junior QB who led the Buckeyes to the 2015 National Championship, let his roughly 200,000 followers know Thursday that #BlackLivesMatter.

Jones also questioned why some feel the need to respond to #BlackLivesMatter with #AllLivesMatter. Jones wondered why so many of the victims of mysterious deaths and fatal encounters with police “happen” to be black.

And what does “All Lives Matter” even mean? One fan didn’t appreciate Jones venturing into “bullsh*t.” Read their exchange below:

[​IMG]
    :youngsabu::snoop::ufdup:

2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ungrateful pr!ck of a fan should have kept his mouth shut. We have some of the worst fans. SMH. Embarrassing as this is my team and I went there! He gave us a fantasy ending to the 2014 season! Shut. Up.

OSU is the most valuable college football team in the nation, worth nearly 1 billion dollars. Us OSU fans should be better than this.