Oklahoma City man arrested of sexual assault on transgender female

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Feb 29, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    All I’m saying is that maybe SOME of these situations could be avoided if…IF gay people stop seeking out “trade” or “thug trade” for a masculine thrill.

[​IMG]
    Oklahoma City Police arrested an Oklahoma City man accusing him of sexual assault and sodomy involving a transgender female.

Police arrested Demarius T. Hall of Oklahoma City at 1:31 a.m. Wednesday in the 2400 block of S Meridian. The victim was visiting Oklahoma City after talking with Hall after using the app “Plenty of Fish”, according to the police report.

Hall appeared agitated according to the victim. Hall threatened to kill the victim and told her “he had been to prison and would go back.”

Hall was previously convicted of domestic abuse by strangulation in 2015 in Oklahoma County. Hall is currently in custody at the Oklahoma County Jail where his bond set at $120,000.
    Mugshot from his 2015 arrest.
    [​IMG]

2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Pretty creepy looking guy. I think what is attractive about these types is that they are bad boys but most folks just want the image and hyper masculinity. They dont want the baggage that comes with bad boys IMO.

3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This assault victim is a transgender female. They have it a lot worse. Because of who they idenify as (a female) they are going to want straight men( I would suppose). I wonder how it all happened? If they are honest and upfront, they tend to get only fetishizers..or nothing at all. If they are not honest and upfront, they can get this-or worse. It has to be a very tough situation to be in.

Gays in this situation, I agree with Ocky.