What's Your Definition? (F***, Cuddle-buddy, Relationship)

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Naturally10Me, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What's your definition of a Fuck, A Cuddle Buddy, and a Relationship? I keep hearing gay dudes don't know how to date, etc. So I kinda broke down into three categories. Can't wait to hear the responses :)

2. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    My defintions are as followed
    F**K = Sex, protected sex, for the most part meaningless, or one night stands, etc.
    A Cuddle Buddy= A male friend that is also gay, and the two of you often times cuddle with each other, no sex, just chilling at one another's place, just cuddling.
    Relationship = meaningful, passionate, getting to know each other and growing, figuring out if the person is in your life for a reason, season or a lifetime.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. KritiKal Analysis

KritiKal Analysis "Be the Standard, Not the Substitute..." DMCureton
    Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    F**K = Sex, busting a good nut, late night or early morning calls/visits. Can be frequent, sporadic, or occasional. Usually resulting in leaving right after the nut has been burst...

Cuddle Buddy = friend that you flirt with and "lay up" with. In most instances, usually results in sex for me as most of my cuddle buddies can't go without feeling up my "danger zone."

Relationship = that one special person who you keep in constant communication with, who you think about throughout the day and the one who you want to talk to about your day/things going on in life, etc. Also, the one who during sex you have the most connection with and end up having multiple sessions in a night with because it is just that good.

You can see the common thread for me...lol

Coltrane dapped this.