Why I Don't Support All Black People

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Jai, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    So I got into a slight quarrel with this chick. She made a comment about the woman pushing the homophobic pastor off the stage. I told her to hush because that's like turning her head when a black person pushes a KKK member off stage.

She said she don't give af what I say and LGBT has nothing to do with race and I'm just trying to cause a contradiction... I told that hoe that there are Black LGBT people..and that she protests holiness but the says unholy things. How can a hypocrite call something a contradiction?

This is why I don't deal with or believe in "All My People" talk because they not my people. Fuk all of em.

Rant over, Happy Hump Day.

I-Stay-Woke and itsumoconfused dapped this.
  2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Don’t sweat it. Nothing new under the sun. That’s why old folk had phrases like “all skinfolk ain’t kinfolk” and etc.

We’ve beat the cognitive dissonance of religious people on this site down like a dead horse, so nothing new there. An interesting read, as an aside, is this book. The author is known more for his most famous work, “The Road Less Traveled” but I think this is his best work. Basically, as a Christian psychiatrist he said that sometimes you have to put away the clinical medical terms and just call evil motherfuckers, especially religious people, what they are: evil. Or as Maya Angelou put it, when people show you who they are, believe them.

I-Stay-Woke and Jai dapped this.