A New Year! A New Body!
2013 is here and if you are like many of us, you have a list of New Year’s Resolutions. This time around my personal resolutions for 2013 are quite simple…
1. Complete my time travel device.
2. Capture an adult Bigfoot.
3. Impregnate Oprah Winfrey.
4. Infiltrate Area 51.
5. Get in better shape and gain muscle.
Poor humor and sarcasm aside, without fail, every year there is a constant theme within the top five resolutions …”get in shape, exercise more, eat healthier”.
For many of us instead of it being called “New Year’s” resolutions, it should be called “January to March” resolutions because
we usually (from a lack of discipline and will power) fail to see our resolutions through.
Cypher Avenue has decided to aide in your quest. We have gained many readers and followers over the last couple of months and many may have not seen some of our work out or fitness related posts. If this is the case, these posts are conveniently linked below. In 2013, the Cypher Avenue founders will make an attempt to lead by example and “get our fitness on”.
For right now, you may not be in control of the job you have. For right now, you may not be in control of having the man you want, but one thing is for sure…
You Can Be In Control Of Your Body! Will 2013 be the year you take control?
– WORKOUTS: 74 Page Ultimate Training Guide HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
– WORKOUTS: Gustavus Wyche’s Build and Burn Workout [VIDEO]
– WORKOUTS: Joshua Holland’s 10-Minute Jump Rope Routine
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!